facebook

ranks

by: A

Azd=sk=zta=kd=tri sig= dz= theta phi=dphie

Rankings are irrelevant at this school, Greek life is going down the tubes, every year it gets worse every year another frat gets kicked, the school is trying to kill Greek life and is succeeding

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: G bless   

the best post ive ever seen

By: G bless
#2  by: ...   

It's interesting because the same orgs that preach "equality" between all of the other orgs and want the mean comments to stop are the ones that bash other orgs and disassociate with the ones that aren't considered "top tier."
The ONLY way for our greek community to ever be fully united is if sorority members hop off the pedestal that they think they're on and be inclusive to all orgs. We must support each other by going to everyone's philanthropy events, and even during recruitment. It honestly makes me sad that the members part of our greek community exclude or won't affiliate with other orgs because they aren't "top tier." I joined greek life because I wanted to find that group of girls that I would consider my friends for life while also meeting other friends in other orgs as well. I didn't focus on "tier" or "rank" of the sorority, but it seems like girls only join orgs for those reasons. If we all can show the next pledge class that we all love each other and are there for each other, (which would show PNMs that we are a friendly community, while also breaking sorority stereotypes) imagine how many girls would go out for recruitment. They would focus on philanthropy and sisterhood instead of "tier," because that's what being a part of greek life is really all about.
Sorry about this rant, but hoping this could be the beginning of true panhell love

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.