facebook

sisterhood rankings for sororities?

by: sisterhood

I know we have a bunch of rankings for tiers that are social based and otherwise, but what are the rankings for the sororities for their sisterhood? Which sororities are the closest with one another and which are not?

Posted By: sisterhood
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Zta, trisig
Kd, theta, dz
Sk, dphie\n\n\n\n\nAxid

By: :)
#2  by: actually   

dz, dphie, tri sig
zta, theta phi
kd, zta
axid (too soon)

By: actually
#3  by: actually   

dz, dphie, tri sig
zta, theta phi
kd, sk
axid (too soon)

By: actually
#4  by: Roscoe    

this is all subjective, fabricated and fueled by insecurity. dont listen to what people post
best thing I can tell you is that every sorority girl I'm friends with/talked to feels that their sisterhood is great and they are very proud of their affiliation. very few girls will have problems with what organization theyre in and thats probably because they want to climb a social ladder or they genuinely just don't fit in - this applies to all greek organizations

I will agree about AXiD, they are too new.
People who posted above me probably want to improve their organizatoin's reputation. News for you, all of your sisterhoods are great, seriously.

Enough with the comparisons, get a life and quit trying to cause division amongst one another, we're all in Greek life together.

By: Roscoe
#5  by: kkkkkkkkkkk   

honestly, this question is super hard to answer because it's subject to opinion.
everyone is going to think that their sisterhood is better over everyone else's and I don't believe that any of the sororities have a BAD sisterhood. just by walking around campus you can see the way the girls interact and you can decide for yourself

By: kkkkkkkkkkk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.