facebook

hazing

by: ?

How do the sororitys haze and how bad is it?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep....   

Most of them do. That is why there few sororities placed on Deferred Suspension. I would be very carefully.

By: Yep....
#2  by: ...   

It depends on what you consider hazing...
Kd and theta yell at you a lot. Also apparently the theta new member season is really intense which can be considered hazing because they take up more of your time than allowed by Panhellenic.
Dphie is known as the worse hazers, they get a hazing binder that is loaded with insane amounts of information the girls have to memorize and they get locked in an attic without their cellphones or anything. They also are forced to write letters over and over again when they do something wrong like not say hi to an older girl.
I haven't heard much about the other organizations hazing but that doesn't mean they don't.
If you want to risk joining any of these, just make sure you have a thick skin and don't take it personally or you will end up hating the older girls instead of respecting them.

By: ...
by: AnonApr 16, 2016 12:33:50 PM

Theta Phi Alpha doesn't haze so idk what you're talking about

By: Anon
by: .Apr 16, 2016 5:29:23 PM

Tri Sig, Sigma Kappa, ZTA, and Theta definitely don't hate although Theta does make you spend a lot of time together. I haven't heard anything about AXiD but I don't think they do either.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.