facebook

what's going on?

by: Ayyy

So my friend's brother in a frat told me the other day that the reason that frats aren't having opens is because something with IFC/Office of Greek Life has been sent out restricting/banning frats from charging students entry into parties. Clearly they need the money to have the parties tho...

Is what I heard correct or just a rumor?

Posted By: Ayyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: conj   

yes you are right. IFC has passed new resolutions prohibiting it

By: conj
#2  by: Poo daddy   

You are incorrect, frats just have had better things to do now like pledge season, and now that its about to be greek week, expect the party drought to continue on. Should rushed somewhere instead of looking in from the outside, loser

By: Poo daddy
by: @ Poo daddyApr 22, 2016 12:37:45 PM

That's for the Spring Semester, what about the Fall Semester where pledge season and Greek Week didn't happen??? Is that rule going to be enforced???

By: @ Poo daddy
by: ShizerApr 25, 2016 5:54:19 PM

Frats still pledge kids in Fall, and instead of Greek Week we have Homecoming. Parties are illegal in general so any and all rules will be broken, none will be enforced. Frat hard

By: Shizer
#3  by: Bro   

IFC/IGC (the people who are in charge of everything Greek) brought down some major punishment on a particular organization. I'm not sure if they passed any regulations forbidding opens, but most fraternities are avoiding them and laying low for a little while because they're very risky

Party with your friends or rush next semester

By: Bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.