facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Southern Methodist University - SMU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: be real   

kappa is a great house one of the nicest houses at smu i think kappa and theta both got great pledge classes this rank is wrong pi ohi is not 1

By: be real
#2  by: smu   

long term,very little comaraderie

By: smu
#3  by: truth   

First of all I am sure your daddy doesn't have a jet, maybe a school bus and we know who you are and we are sorry you were cut, but we can not take girls with questionable reputations! END OF STORY

By: truth
#4  by: NotAKappa   

Dear "Kappa." Nice ranking on Pikes. NOT. Take a look at your own 2012 pledge class. Not stellar at all. I suspect you are not really a Kappa. How about a true rank? Should I give Kappa all 1's because your new 2012 pledges are nowhere near "top tier." How about some truth here?

By: NotAKappa
#5  by: whatever   

I feel like their pledge class is iffy. I know lots of girls in every other sorority, but they exclusively hang out with SAE so I don't get a chance to meet the kappas. Patterson twins are the best though much love.

By: whatever
#6  by: piphi   

posted that you got a crappy pledge class......

By: piphi
#7  by: How    

do you know it was Pi Phi? Why do you so quickly blame a sorority when the post is anonymous. Maybe you should check out the facts first.

By: How
#8  by: Bump   

bump bump bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.