facebook

How to change name on turkish airlines flight ticket?

by: Airlines Flight change

+44 (800) 3686370 When planning a trip, it is essential to ensure that all your travel documents perfectly match your legal identification. Sometimes a mistake as simple as forgetting a name can complicate your trip. For passengers flying with Turkish Airlines, questions often arise as to whether it is possible to change the name on a Turkish Airlines ticket. This article will guide you through the process and outline the essential steps and tips to manage your Turkish Airlines Name Change Policy booking effectively.

Understand Turkish Airlines name change policy
Turkish Airlines is +44 (800) 3686370 known for its flexible customer service policies, including those regarding name changes on tickets. Understanding these policies can help you rectify any errors quickly:

Minor Corrections: Turkish Airlines allows minor corrections to be made to your name on the ticket free of charge. This is particularly useful for correcting typos or adjusting a middle name that was left out during the booking process.
Legal Name Changes: If your name has been legally changed due to marriage, divorce or any other reason, Turkish Airlines generally allows such changes. However, you may need to submit legal documentation to verify the change.
Ticket Transfer: It is important to note that Turkish Airlines does not allow +44 (800) 3686370 you to transfer tickets to another person. A name change involving a completely different person is not permitted under any circumstances.
How to request a name change on your ticket?
Changing the name on your Turkish Airlines ticket involves just a few steps. Here's how you can do it:

Step 1: Contact customer service Contact Turkish Airlines customer service via phone, email or their social media platforms. Please have your reservation details and identification ready for faster resolution.
Step 2: Provide the necessary documentation If your name change is due to a legal reason, make sure you have the relevant documents, such as a marriage certificate or court order, ready to submit.
Step 3: Confirm +44 (800) 3686370 changes and fees While minor corrections are usually free, larger name changes may incur a fee. Confirm all details and costs before proceeding.
Tips for a smooth name change process
Double Check Before Booking: Always double check your name and other details before finalizing your booking to avoid future problems.
Early action is key: as soon as you realize there is an error, contact Turkish Airlines. Changes are easier to handle long before the travel date.
Keep documentation +44 (800) 3686370 ready: Having your documents prepared and easily accessible can speed up the name change process.
Conclusion
It is possible to change the name on a Turkish Airlines ticket under specific circumstances. By understanding the detailed policies and preparing accordingly, you can ensure that your travel plans are not affected by name discrepancies. Remember, precise and early actions can significantly facilitate the process.

Turkish Airlines Name Change Policy FAQ

Can I change +44 (800) 3686370 the name on my Turkish Airlines ticket if I made a typographical error when booking?
Yes, Turkish Airlines allows passengers to correct minor typos in their names on tickets. You must contact Turkish Airlines customer service as soon as possible to process the correction without any charge.

What documents do I need to provide if my name has legally changed? +44 (800) 3686370

Posted By: Airlines Flight change
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.