facebook

Cathay Pacific【1~888~486~7875】 Name Correction ?

by: sosuke_aizen

FAQs – Your Burning Questions Answered
Q: How can I change my name on a Cathay Pacific Airlines ticket?
A: To change the name on your Cathay Pacific Airlines ticket, you'll need to contact their customer service team. They can assist you with correcting any misspellings or updating your name due to marriage or legal changes.
Q: Is there a fee for changing my name on a Cathay Pacific Airlines ticket?
A: Cathay Pacific Airlines typically allows name corrections or changes due to marriage at no additional charge. However, for other types of name changes, such as misspellings or legal changes, a fee may apply. It's best to check with Cathay Pacific Airlines directly for the most accurate information regarding fees.
Q: What is Cathay Pacific Airlines' policy on correcting misspelled names?
A: If your name is misspelled on your Cathay Pacific Airlines ticket, you can usually request a correction at no extra cost. Contact Cathay Pacific Airlines' customer service to initiate the correction process and provide any necessary documentation, such as a government-issued ID with the correct spelling.
Q: Can I edit the name on a Cathay Pacific Airlines reservation online?
A: Cathay Pacific Airlines may allow you to edit certain details of your reservation online, but name changes typically require assistance from their customer service team. Contact them directly to inquire about the specific process for editing passenger names on your reservation.
Q: How long does it take to process a name change on a Cathay Pacific Airlines ticket?
A: The time it takes to process a name change on a Cathay Pacific Airlines ticket can vary depending on the circumstances. For simple corrections, such as misspellings, the process may be quick. However, for more complex changes or legal name updates, it may take longer. It's advisable to contact Cathay Pacific Airlines as soon as possible to initiate the process.\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: sosuke_aizen
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.