facebook

Be honest pls guys

by: Transfer

Hey guys, I’m in Kappa at UVA. I’m a sophomore and I’m transferring to SMU next semester. What’s the likelihood they accept transfers to kappa here? Is it possible to transfer my membership, because I know some schools are super picky. Kappa is top here but I know it’s not the same level as a southern school.

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Idk   

depends on ur GPA and how rich you are

By: Idk
#2  by: easy   

They would have to vote you in and you would have to show you are in good standing as a member.

By: easy
by: TransferJan 15, 2024 12:43:34 PM

So, if I’m in good standing, are they likely to vote me in? I just wanna know that if I transfer here I’ll be able to stay in sorority life and not have to go early alum

By: Transfer
by: reach outJan 15, 2024 4:35:08 PM

If it were me, and I were going to visit SMU, I would try to meet with the chapter president/exec or something while here and talk it over with them.

By: reach out
#3  by: Gdi   

Don’t count on it The kappas here are exclusive and social climbing af

By: Gdi
#4  by: Smu   

Historically it has not been a problem to transfer and affiliate with KKG at any campus and SMU is no exception. Of course there are no guarantees but I would NOT let that stop me from transferring.

Some of the other chapters at SMU are not as open or welcoming to affiliates.

By: Smu
#5  by: WTF    

You’re a member. You’re initiated. Cant I ring a bell.

By: WTF
by: ^Jan 15, 2024 1:47:01 PM

If you're not in an NPC sorority, especially if you're a boy, you don't know the deal so just stfu.

By: ^
#6  by: Ya   

You are fine if it was bottom at your school it might be different-I just checked UVA Greek rank-which is exactly what Kappa would do

By: Ya
#7  by: Uh...   

Why would a student an academically prestigious university like UVA transfer to SMU?!
UT I could see...but SMU?
Something doesn't sound right.

By: Uh...
by: calm downJan 15, 2024 8:55:42 PM

Ease up y'all, she'll still be just as smart anywhere else she goes. UVA kids have attitude, a lot of northerners who are bitter about not getting the Ivy they wanted and so can have a nasty chip on their shoulder. Nobody says UVA kids are nice.

By: calm down
by: ???Jan 15, 2024 10:34:26 PM

@calm down

I can tell you that is definitely not true! UVA kids have attitude because they're at a top 25 university.

By: ???
#8  by: Hmm   

Sounds fake af

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.