facebook

Question about ADPI

by: Confused

So the actives who are rushing girls for adpi… were they sophomores who joined in the fall? Transfers from other schools? I’m confused how they have ppl able to recruit if they’re new.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Neither   

They brought girls in from different schools. They aren’t members of the SMU ADPi chapter but they are ADPis. ADPi will start fresh with no members other than SMU students.

By: Neither
#2  by: No chapter yet   

The new chapter will be made up entirely of other pnm's who are rushing right now. The ones recruiting do not attend SMU and will not be part of the new chapter. They are/were members at different schools and were brought in to pick the founding chapter, initiate them, elect their leadership, and leave. If you are interested in joining ADPi, pay attention to the pnm's rushing along with you because they will be the new chapter.

By: No chapter yet
#3  by: Quesrion   

Who’s house are they using right now

By: Quesrion
by: Me againJan 10, 2024 3:56:45 PM

They’re using their old house. ADPi was on campus before and their original house was turned into one of the two Panhellenic houses when they left (the other one is zta’s). It’s outdated compared to the new houses but ADPi does have a house and it is completely paid off.

By: Me again

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.