facebook

Adpi???? What is everyone’s thoughts

by: Help

Wait lowkey should I go adpi. They seemed cute and nice

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wait same    

Honestly I’m also thinking about it! They’re great nationally, girls were adorable and it’s an opportunity to make it what we want. Did not expect this but kind of excited!

By: Wait same
by: TXJan 9, 2024 3:38:31 PM

In all honesty, ADPi is just okay nationally…very strong in the South, so-so in the East and Midwest. Not sure about the West Coast.

They’re still a decent national though.

By: TX
by: Wait sameJan 9, 2024 6:22:58 PM

Ohhh interesting. I’m from a southern state, it’s top tier at all the schools there (and most SEC/ACC schools really) but I didn’t know about the other areas.

By: Wait same
by: NoJan 10, 2024 5:42:32 PM

ADPi is a great sorority, period. It’s well known and respected as the first sorority. It doesn’t have as many chapters outside of the south but the ones they do have are strong and well rounded groups. They have a chance to build something new and great at SMU. Give them a chance.

By: No
#2  by: PNM    

I agree. I think they’ll have a kinda small PC but they’re all so sweet and fun to talk to. Plus, we need another good sorority. Hopefully they make this pledge class good because I want to join I think

By: PNM
by: SouthJan 9, 2024 5:43:58 PM

So is ADPi paying a bunch of “influencers” to talk them up on Greek web sites?
Remember—a lot of those “cute” girls are hand-picked from their headquarters or brought in from other chapters.
What you see is not necessarily what you’ll end up with.

Look very closely before you jump—you don’t want buyers’ remorse.

By: South
by: whatJan 9, 2024 6:20:46 PM

Being paid to go on… greekrank? Lol what. I’m literally just trying to decide if I want to consider adpi more than I had going into this week. Met amazing girls from so many big schools (some where I also have friends who went adpi and like it) so it’s just seeming like a cool option is all.

By: what
by: #3Jan 10, 2024 5:28:38 PM

hoes mad

By: #3
#3  by: KNOW MY STUFF   

Only advice I can give you is to follow your heart … you will “feel” the best fit for you. You are hopefully looking for a “home” where you will make new friends with women who will love and support you. That’s how you find happiness in the Greek system. Remember that it’s not about the letters … it’s about the women behind those letters.

By: KNOW MY STUFF
#4  by: not smu adpi's   

Those cute and nice girls won't be in the SMU chapter. They are from other chapters. Didn't ADPi tell you this, or are they starting out by misrepresenting themselves? Is that why you are posting on here? That's a bad look y'all. When a new sorority comes onto any campus, they send handpicked alums to do the rushing. It doesn't matter how cute and nice they are, they won't be the sisters in the new chapter.

By: not smu adpi's
by: DuhJan 10, 2024 2:54:31 PM

Yeah, we know that. Dang other houses being pressed on here cause some of us are intrigued by helping start up a new chapter is making this decision easier for me….

By: Duh
by: ^Jan 10, 2024 3:58:55 PM

Dang ADPi we can tell this is you again.

By: ^
by: DuhJan 10, 2024 4:19:51 PM

lol ok. Yall are weird, isn’t the point of these threads to allow us actually going to recruitment to discuss anonymously? Why are y’all jumping in and trying to shut that down?

By: Duh
by: ^Jan 10, 2024 7:07:22 PM

NO honey, the point of these threads is to make money for the owners of this terrible website. It is a business. It thrives on clicks. The more drama, the more clicks, the more advertising revenue. This site makes a $hit ton of money for the owner, who is a middle aged Indian dude living in Chicago. YOu don't have to be Greek or go to SMU, or even go to college to post on here. YOu don't know who I am, only what I say I am.

If you think this is a reputable discussion site about SMU sorority rush then you are gullible and deserve everything you get. This site is not a real life SMU anything. God help you.

By: ^
by: LordJan 10, 2024 7:56:47 PM

So why are you here? You seem stressed, maybe go touch grass and let these pnms be excited ffs.

By: Lord
by: Stop it alreadyJan 10, 2024 9:19:58 PM

ADPi just STFU we know this is you and not pnm's. We had all hoped for better from you and you're not helping yourselves or SMU by being so thirsty on here.

By: Stop it already
by: SMUJan 11, 2024 6:09:36 AM

I think they are smart enough to understand how it all works. But thanks for trying to push the same hateful agenda that people must be paid, trolls or confused if they dare like something outside “tradition.”

By: SMU
#5  by: wow   

SMU, why bother inviting a new group to colonize in this toxic environment? I would hope Panhellenic would SUPPORT these women, but remember ladies, there's always gonna be a group at the bottom, no matter where you are. Right now, that might be ADPi, but you can make it into a great chapter. And if that happens, to all the other chapters at SMU, ONE of you will fall to the bottom. I hope you're all ready for that.

By: wow
by: hahahaJan 10, 2024 1:41:25 PM

ADPi, why start it up on greekrank then? The toxicity is right here on this site, so if you don't want it JUST STOP POSTING on here and you'll have a much better start.

By: hahaha
by: TXJan 10, 2024 4:05:01 PM

THIS ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️!

By: TX
by: 👎Jan 12, 2024 8:11:57 AM

SMU Greek system is sooooo toxic. Whether you like it or not, you NEED more SUCCESSFUL chapters at SMU to have a thriving, strong Greek system. The Greek system is struggling and not appealing to many PNMs in its current state. SMU is taking steps to fix it like fall recruitment but you guys need to be more supportive. Who cares if it’s ADPi or a PNM posting? Why r u so negative? It reflects poorly on the current Greek system members. Let ADPi hype themselves up. They need to market to get members. All chapters have members that come on here and hype up their own chapters. It’s something everyone does not need to be rude to ADPi. To ADPi-I hope you have a good recruitment!

By: 👎
#6  by: GR is toxic   

SMU greek system is not toxic. THIS WEBSITE IS TOXIC. Anonymous postings result in a bunch of half-truths and complete lies.

By: GR is toxic
by: A lotJan 12, 2024 11:07:09 PM

A lot of the comments r from members of the Greek system that r posting anonymously, so yeah its toxic

By: A lot
#7  by: Yes   

There are more than enough fabulous women at SMU for ADPI to have a great New Member Class. They most likely will have over 100 women in the class and it's a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of something new. We just don't have enough Sororities for all the interested women.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.