facebook

DG Bottom House

by: Anonymous

With gphi gone, word on the street is that DG is the new bottom house. The drama and conflict within their new mc has led to a lot of girls dropping and is scaring PNMs away.

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Or AXO?   

My guess is that with GPhi not participating in recruitment, DG and AXO will both be the "stigma" houses, and girls will SIP or drop if they get a bid at either.

By: Or AXO?
#2  by: Why?   

Why must ANY house be labelled like this? There is a place for each PNM, the right house for her, IF she lets the recruitment process work.

Stop labelling and criticizing others and focus on your own sisterhood.

A Panhellenic community is only as strong as its weakest link. If Greek life is to survive and thrive, we must support each other—ALL houses.

By: Why?
#3  by: Please.   

CAN WE NOT DO THIS?????

It’s stuff like this that put so much stigma on Gamma Phi for years. And here we are, picking the new target.

No one benefits from sororities closing.

By: Please.
#4  by: KnowMyStuff   

Just stop. Enough is enough.

By: KnowMyStuff
#5  by: RankUVeryMuch   

How about ALL the active chapters on this campus are strong in their own way. This campus just went from a small number of 8 sororities to 6 in less than 48 months. There are literally only SIX chapters at all on this campus. That is nothing. ALL the chapters that are left are solid. Losing chapters is BAD for SMU Pan Hell. What happens when you are down to 4 but Brand X is the best? We're number 1-What a joke.

By: RankUVeryMuch
by: Unfortunately...Jan 8, 2024 8:04:46 PM

I hate to say it, but with Theta Society aggressively recruiting girls who get cut from Pi Phi/Kappa/Tri Delt, we may see AXO and DG start to struggle. (XO has their own niche and will prob not be affected by the Society poaching girls, or social status issues like DG and AXO).
It will be interesting to see the girls who go through recruitment for ADPi. Sorry to say it, but they already have some our wonderful frat boys coming up with insulting names for them, and they have not even recruited a single girl.

By: Unfortunately...
by: StopJan 9, 2024 6:55:57 PM

The society is not a sorority, idk why people are trying to make them happen on greekrank. Sure, they’ll get a few cute girls. But most girls will want to be affiliated with an actual sorority (or forced by parents not to join TS). Each year they’ll “recruit” less and less until they become totally irrelevant

By: Stop
#6  by: Nah   

Society is bottom.

By: Nah
#7  by: KNOW MY STUFF   

WHO CARES?!?! Grow up and stop judging.

By: KNOW MY STUFF

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.