facebook

Srat ranks for 2024 and reasons!!!

by: Smu girl

Last year the ranks have changed a lot. With theta being kicked off and pledge class sizes increasing, there’s been drastic changes. Here’s the ranking for 2024!

Top- Kappa: they got a great pledge class, mostly all southern girls, did get a good amount of Cali girls last rush. “Aesthetic” girls, but can be very cliquey
Lower top- Pi phi, Tri delt: these houses compete for the same girls, a mix of everywhere but mostly Cali and Texas. Based on last years pledge class imo pi phi did not live up to expectations… tri delt got prettier girls overall, but pi phi still did great, both houses have “easy” reputation
Mid- Chi O: great sorority, known for being mostly religious girls, pretty average last pledge class, great grades, always sit in the front of the class type of girls, but very sweet
Lower mid- DG: honestly got a very pretty pledge class last year compared to previous years, definitely on the up and up. Traditionally a lower ranked house but has been gaining the past few years
Bottom- AXO: very sweet girls, but unfortunately not a house many pnms want. However they have a great sisterhood and seem to always be representing the sorority well despite drama with their last PC
Dead- Gphi: unfortunately this house (to my understanding) got a pledge class of 0 last year or very few. I predict they will eventually have to leave campus due to not enough members.
Underground- Society: The last real Theta pledge class (Juniors now 2023) are very pretty and definitely had the best pledge class on campus. However, their newest pledge class is definitely not up to the Theta standard and many girls in their pledge class joined because they didn’t have the minimum GPA to actually rush. Definitely falling in the ranks year by year as they fizzle out, and they eventually won’t exist. Beware joining this sorority even though it seems appealing because there’s virtually no responsibility, the sisterhood won’t be as close and it will fizzle out and cease to exist as you get older.

Has anyone else heard they’re adding a new sorority?? I heard they are but I don’t know which one. Let me know your thoughts!

Posted By: Smu girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Who cares, when - 😔   

The Pretty White Girl (PWG) is going extinct.
They are America's rarest most endangered human species.
America's smallest minority group. 😑

PWGs are @ 1 in 15 in this Spring's sorority PCs.
It was 1 in 3 ten years ago.

It is speciesism, NOT racism.

Take many pictures of them, so we can remember what they looked like... 🦄

By: Who cares, when - 😔
#2  by: smu girl also   

to be honest, i think dg should be ranked above chio. every chio I’ve had a conversation with is self centered and rude, and they seem very insecure about rush. most freshman girls would pick dg over chio and that has the chio’s stressed. they are super rude to girls in dg and honestly i just think the dg’s girls are overall prettier and more fun and genuine. this is just my take as a first semester freshman, I could be wrong.

By: smu girl also
by: Go DG, Go!!Oct 12, 2023 3:49:43 PM

Sounds like our "first semester freshman" is probably a DG junior.

Sorry you guys are feeling so nervous and insecure about the upcoming Recruitment. I am sure it would probably go much better if did not have some many girls drop this last year.

By: Go DG, Go!!
by: the truthOct 12, 2023 4:12:57 PM

ok let's be for real.... chi o will always be better than dg. as an actual pnm, ive talked to both houses. the dg girls I've talked to are weird. all the chi o girls are kind and seem like they care about more than the stupid rankings at this school. The dg that wrote this is definitely just pissed that most girls would choose chi o over dg any day of the week ...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

By: the truth
by: lolNov 4, 2023 4:54:45 PM

I mean on any weekday in the country I’d rather be Chi O than DG

By: lol
#3  by: peruna   

i heard they were adding alpha phu

By: peruna
by: MeemJan 10, 2024 5:46:13 PM

SMU added ADPI

By: Meem
#4  by: SMU   

Simmer down krappa .,you are pathetically sad. Your narcissism is showing !

By: SMU
#5  by: SMU   

Krappa cringe

By: SMU
#6  by: Freshman    

I am a freshman coming next year to smu. I heard kappa and pi phi were top but that kappa were the mean girls and pi phi were the nice ones. Is this true?

By: Freshman
#7  by: smu    

greek rank 2024

top:
pi phi (pretty, genuine girls - nickname: stinky pi phis)
kappa (pretty girls who are mean to their "sisters" and everyone else - nickname: fappa fappa gaina)

mid:
tri delt (some of them are pretty but thats only because they got drop by kappa and pi phi and tri delt picked them up - nickname: tri deeeaaasssyyy
chi o (sweet but couldnt get a top house)

botom: (does not matter)
axo
DG
ADPi

By: smu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.