2: Tri Delt, Chi O
3: DG, AXO
4: GPhi

By: Spring 2023
by: NoApr 6, 2023 5:48:40 PM

You wish

By: No
by: as ifApr 6, 2023 5:50:08 PM

sig chi and pi phi higher than intended and ts/kkg and fiji not in the right places. yeah very nice self rank duo.

By: as if
#2  by: Anonymous    

The society isn’t real it’s a psyop

By: Anonymous
#3  by: SMU Charlie   

Well My Darlings...it's been quite a while since Mommy Dearest has checked on all the new graduates!

I agree except TS isn't a sorority. Never has been...Never Will Be Either! TAK...That Aint Kappa!

By: SMU Charlie
by: BuffyMortimerSMUMay 7, 2023 9:32:02 PM

You are so right, SMU Charlie! Now clutch pearls! Short wave! Short wave! Longgggg wave!!!!!

By: BuffyMortimerSMU
by: BuffyMortimerSMUMay 7, 2023 9:37:55 PM

Once a Kappa, Dah’ling! Always a Kappa! 💋💋

by: SMU CharlieMay 7, 2023 10:44:43 PM

I've said it before,and I'll say it again. PKT has traditionally been the Top 3 at SMU and UT Austin.

It's just now..There's only Pi Phi and Kappa that remain at SMU. TS...whether you want to call it "The Society or Theta Society has no relevance...especially to those of us who live in Highland Park and Preston Hollow!

by: SMU Charlie May 14, 2023 9:11:00 PM

Good Evening Darlings. Hope everyone had a spectacular Mother’s Day! My Pi Phi Niece’s Graduation was so lovely. Only thing is the weather back in Houston was just a “skosh” unpredictable as to major storms all weekend.

Oh Buffy, I do hope you have a Fabulous Memorial Day Weekend in The Hamptons. Do you know if Jimmy Fallon will be around. You know Howard Stern has a home up there; however, he’s definitely rude, crude, vulgar and socially “Unacceptable!” Never Kappa Material!

#4  by: BuffyMortimerSMU   

Isn’t that because the snake is actually supplying the Apple?🤔💋🤷‍♀️

by: SMU CharlieMay 7, 2023 10:50:51 PM

Yes Buffy! Perhaps just a little true! Just ask Tina Crawford. Afterall, Joan Crawford was the original "Mommy Dearest!" Also, Faye Dunaway is a Pi Beta Phi!

#5  by: BuffyMortimerSMU   

Joan Crawford? Oh, Dah’ling! You mean
Lucille Fay LeSueur!!! Not our kind at all! Probably a GDI! I’m off to the Hamptons for Memorial Day…but let’s try to meet up at HPV for a bit of shopping! Lunch on me at Cafe Pacific…we can share a pitcher of Martini’s, the JPC appetizer and the grilled short smoked salmon! For philanthropy, we could send a Coconut Cream Pie to the Tri Delt House!!!💋💋

by: SMU CharlieMay 7, 2023 11:29:28 PM

Well Buffy...that just sounds Marvelous! In the interim...I plan to work on The Cattle Baron's Ball as well as Crystal Charity Ball on December 9, 2023 at the Hilton Anatole.

Aren't you excited that Shania Twain is performing on October 14th at the Cattle Baron's at South Fork Ranch in Parker Dahling?

#6  by: BuffyMortimerSMU   

Charlie! That does impress me much! She should be an honorary Kappa! I’ll make sure Daddy Sponsors the event and buys a few extra tables!💋💋

by: SMU CharlieMay 8, 2023 6:37:56 AM

Good morning Buffy! I love your idea of making Shania Twain an “Honorary KKG!”

I think I forgot to tell you I’ll be attending my niece’s graduation from Texas A&M this weekend! She just earned her Masters in HR! You know she’s a Pi Phi! I’m so glad we have our own inner family “Monmouth Duo!”

It sort of like us Kappas and Pi Phi’s having worked together for Abio & Adleta Real Estate. As you recall…our motto said “When Only The Best Will Do!”

#7  by: BuffyMortimerSMU   

Congrats to your niece, love! Loved that motto! And remember Dah’ling what Annie Lennox said: “Sistah’s doing it for themselves!” No “pre-wed” majors in your family!💋💋

by: SMU Charlie May 8, 2023 10:41:54 AM

Why thanks for your Kindness…Doll Babe! Yes…back in the day we didn’t have Instagram and try to “Fake Our Way” into marriage. 😊

#8  by: BuffyMortimerSMU   

So fab that you’ll come. I’ll make sure the guest cottage at our estate in Sagaponack is aired out. You’ll love the view of the Atlantic and we can plan a little clam bake on the beach. Bell me to discuss!!

by: SMU Charlie May 15, 2023 9:45:47 PM

Well Buffy! I’ll Ring as many Bell’s as there are in Heaven… especially for such a Divine Heavenly Ocean Memorial Day Experience!

Walter gives his regards and regrets his being unavailable due to his prior obligation of being involved with the Charles Schwab Challenge ( Colonial National Invitation) in Ft. Worth . The PGA Tournament goes from 22-28 holes of May 2023. You know he and Sid Bass are “Best of Buds!”

#9  by: BuffyMortimerSMU   

Charlie Girl…you must remember that although I wasn’t as limber as you all were on the course, tennis and swimming was more my thing, I always admired Walter and Sid tooling around on the greens in their golf cart. Wasn’t if Bitsy Hunt that told us if we couldn’t be athletes to excel as athletic supporters? You really took it to heart…chosen for court and all!! I had to settle for Sig Chi sweetheart for my “other”qualities. 😉 💋💋

by: SMU Charlie May 15, 2023 10:43:40 PM

Welll Buffy…most of the men in the fraternities back in the day were very well educated and properly groomed. Admittedly, the Phi Delts and SAE’s were the “Go To Fraternities “ for Kappas, Pi Phi’s and Thetas. That’s why I said all this time that this TS…is it Theta Society or The Society Wanna Bee Will Never Do Darling!

#10  by: BuffyMortimerSMU   

Charlie, you sly Fox! Envious of your thriftiness in Designer Shopping! Can’t wait to see your sweet finds on you in the Hamptons. Texas will arrive in style, and on a KKG, naturally. Yes! I’ll have Hobbs chauffeur us into Manhattan for a bit of shopping…we can have a bite of lunch at Upland over on Park Avenue! Cheers!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.