facebook

TS leading the way for the rest of us?

by: Tea

I hope TS is a success, paving the way for more independent social groups.

That’s the way sororities started out in the first place. Maybe it’s time to break from National corporate control of our sororities & social organizations.

Posted By: Tea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Coffee   

You know what else was a independent social group?

That's right

ISIS.

By: Coffee
by: TeaJan 17, 2023 10:11:14 PM

the histrionics over girls joining TS is so entertaining. Y'all need to calm down. LOL

By: Tea
by: Dumb dumb Jan 18, 2023 5:48:26 PM

It’s not that deep

By: Dumb dumb
#2  by: Totally independent    

So independent they stuck with the Theta branding 😂

By: Totally independent
by: SallyJan 18, 2023 5:29:17 PM

You sound sick with envy. Lol

By: Sally
by: ^Jan 18, 2023 5:47:11 PM

No, TS are the ones sick with envy. They had it all but they were not up to scratch and booted out. They are so desperate and envious of being in a real sorority again that they made one up.

By: ^
#3  by: social   

Nobody's forced to join a sorority. If you have friends you already have an independent social group.

By: social
#4  by: SMU Charlie   

I can report Ms. Tea that I do have Theta friends. One of whom recently said she had spoken with Theta National, and they are fully aware of the shenanigans going on with “The Society” or whatever you want to call it “Theta Society.”

My Theta friend is aware of the terms of the KAT suspension between SMU and Theta National.

The representative did confirm with her that there is “No Guarantee “ in the agreement that establishes Theta’s automatic return to SMU. As previous stated, SMU Panhellenic Council must formally invite Kappa Alpha Theta back to SMU.

As long as these participants are running an unrecognized/underground organization it jeopardizes Kappa Alpha Theta from formally being invited back to SMU anytime in the near future!

By: SMU Charlie
by: SmhJan 18, 2023 3:17:11 PM

And that’s coming from SMUcharlie so you know it’s gotta be true!

By: Smh
by: SMU CharlieJan 18, 2023 4:09:07 PM

Well Darling, if you don’t believe my HP friend, Beth, then I suggest calling Theta National yourself.

I’m willing to bet my my brand new BMW 760i on it!

By: SMU Charlie
by: PatheticJan 18, 2023 5:31:33 PM

You sound like a bored mom who has nothing better to do. I feel sorry for you hahaha

By: Pathetic
#5  by: Idc   

Ooohhhh right yes they are paving the way of the future…
No they refuse to deal with the consequences of what they put girls through to join their “sisterhood.” Their persistence to stay socially relevant as thetas is honestly so embarrassing.

By: Idc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.