facebook

new TS girls ???

by: uhh

not to be rude but i wasn’t overly impressed with TS new girls. let’s be real if they were still theta, half of these girls would’ve been cut after philanthropy round. literally some of them have alr gone thru recruitment and were cut by theta in previous years. not to mention idk what’s going on with the new house they bought. it looks ghetto. is it just in some random dallas neighborhood…

Posted By: uhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Where have you seen the new ts pledge class in full? They’re not on insta and not all of them have posted thenselves yet

By: ?
by: Hi Jan 15, 2023 7:45:55 AM

Look at Society Instagram story

By: Hi
by: EwJan 15, 2023 8:57:39 AM

Bc it’s embarrassing to be in a fake sorority that is going to be whoring around to get attention

By: Ew
#2  by: Ya   

I thought their “class” was ok. Each year their numbers and status are going to drastically dwindle, and in a few years they’ll be tiny and irrelevant I give it six months in these ladies will realize they made a big mistake. Especially when all of the other sororities are Boulevarding and mixing with frats

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.