facebook

Theta Society Zoom Zoom

by: Yuh

Yo who else is on this theta society zoom rn? Let's have a live chat about it

Posted By: Yuh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SMU Charlie   

What is it that you don’t Get or Understand? Have you been to a “Pike” Pi Kappa Alpha or “KA” Kappa Alpha Party in the last 4 years? Probably Not Because They Were
Both Suspended! Likewise, “Theta” Kappa Alpha Theta is No Longer an Active/Sorority at SMU because it was “Suspended” this past Summer 2022. There is no such thing as “Theta Society” unless you are involved in an unrecognized/illegitimate underground organization. If you’re paying nearly $80,000 to attend SMU as a Freshman including Tuition/Boarding/Fees….not including your Fraternity/Sorority Dues….How Many Parent’s Want Their Son’s and Daughter’s To Pretend To Be A Member of a “Fake Sorority” that doesn’t even exist? If you plan to “RUSH” or go through Formal 2023 Recruitment it must be through the SMU Panhellenic/IFC. Don’t believe me? Call the SMU Director of SMU Panhellenic/IFC. As I stated previously, the SMU Panhellenic/IFC is Monitoring Anyone who is involved with Illegitimate/Unrecognized Organizations or Activities!\n\n\n\n\n

By: SMU Charlie
by: HiNov 13, 2022 11:15:26 PM

I’m pretty sure they made it clear they are not claiming to be a sorority nor claiming that they are affiliated with smu, it’s just a social club unaffiliated with SMU or nationals

By: Hi
by: SMU CharlieNov 13, 2022 11:33:25 PM

If they are not affiliated with SMU or Theta, then they need to “Drop The Theta Name” just as Texas Rho at UT Austin in their legal settlement from SAE National Can Not Invoke The Sigma Alpha Epsilon or SAE Affiliation in their Organization.

by: -__-Nov 14, 2022 12:54:48 PM

Aren't you like 60 years old?

By: -__-
#2  by: Hm   

I missed it. What was discussed?

By: Hm
by: Newly ShOcKeD GDI 😵Nov 16, 2022 4:50:30 PM

panHELLenic 👿 knows, knew and still lead-on 850 unknowing freshmen PNMs to their harsh rigged elimination recruitment. 😱

Looking back, panHELLenic is to blame for not being "more forthcoming" about the limited true openings for the top 6 legacy-saturated sororities to 850 unknowing freshmen PNMs. 😖

The university is to blame for scheduling recruitment to entrap 450 newly sHoCkEd GDI unsuspecting girls for 2 exorbitantly expensive semesters. Then both dropping them with limited social events or activities for the captured Spring semester. 😤

By: Newly ShOcKeD GDI 😵
by: Unstoppable Troll Moms 🙋Nov 17, 2022 9:21:48 AM

Full, transparent disclosures must be required for the upcoming Spring semester recruitment.

A written statement from the university must be read and presented to these girls immediately giving the actual recruitment results from the past 5 years.

An actual percent of legacy versus non-legacy percentages for each participating sorority must be fully disclosed to them immediately before these unsuspecting girls enter this EVIL predetermined elimination process. 😱

By: Unstoppable Troll Moms 🙋
#3  by: @SMU Charlie   

Please get a day job. this is really sad

By: @SMU Charlie
by: SMU CharlieNov 14, 2022 9:48:27 PM

The sad thing is “Living In Denial” and the inability to Accept The Truth. Even Corporate Kappa Alpha Theta confirmed there is No Such Affiliated Organization as “Theta Society!”

#4  by: SMU Charlie   

Well apparently it was important enough that before Theta was “Suspended” this past Summer 2022 that these “Influencers” were or wanted to be members of Kappa Alpha Theta at SMU. It doesn’t take a college degree to be an Influencer. Why do they insist on using the “Theta Society” name if isn’t that important to be affiliated or associated with a National Sorority? Tell me why 48% of the girls and 32% of the guys at SMU are Greek? I tend to believe that most sororities at SMU such as Kappa, Pi Phi, Tri Delt and Delta Gamma( which is very strong in California ) would agree with your assessment that not belonging to a National Alumni isn’t really that important. While SMU has students from all 50 states, 52% of the SMU undergraduates are from Texas which means a large number of students choose to live in Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio after graduation. In Dallas, having been a member of a legitimate, real sorority may give you “The Connections” which may make the difference in getting into Junior League, Slipper Club, Dallas Woman’s Club, and The Chrystal Charity Ball. Some of the things I learned from growing up in Highland Park!

by: ^ Boomer AlertNov 17, 2022 12:22:15 AM

Get. A. Job.

By: ^ Boomer Alert
#5  by: SMU Charlie   

Has it ever occurred to you that I have already “Paid My Dues” and have the “Option” as to when I Wish To Work?

#6  by: SMU Gurl   

Suggestion: Perhaps with all the controversy about "Theta Society" maybe they should use their old chapter name "Beta Sigma" like the former SAE chapter at UT Austin goes by "Texas Rho."

By: SMU Gurl
by: SMU CharlieNov 19, 2022 3:06:49 PM

Their letters could be “BS” because we all know that’s what their organization is!

#7  by: SMU Charlie 2.0   

The Posts from 11-18 and 11-19 under "SMU Charlie" have been posted from a "Hack or Imposter" so please disregard. Apparently They Don't Like HP/Dallas Society which is why they have an "Inferiority Complex!"

By: SMU Charlie 2.0
#8  by: SMU Charlie 3.0   

there is an imposter "Among Us". Please disregard post #8 as it was written by a small yellow oval being with goggles created for a video game program.

By: SMU Charlie 3.0
by: SMU Charlie 2.0Nov 19, 2022 8:25:36 PM

Well...one thing is for sure....you'll Never Be A Kappa or Pi Phi!

by: SMU Charlie 6.9Nov 19, 2022 8:56:57 PM

It’s funny because I already am

By: SMU Charlie 6.9
by: SMU Charlie 2.0Nov 19, 2022 9:51:24 PM

Oh Really? So have you De-Pledged or De-Activated And Tossed In Your PIN So You Can Participate As An Influencer in a "Fake Sorority Society" And Have The Right To Do Whatever You Want? For example, Get Drunk and Behind The Wheel and Run A Red Light and Tell The Officer The Law Doesnt Apply To You?

by: UhNov 19, 2022 10:21:05 PM

Who said I was in Theta Society?

By: Uh
by: SMU Charlie 4.20Nov 19, 2022 10:21:42 PM

Who said I was in Theta Society?

By: SMU Charlie 4.20
by: HankNov 20, 2022 9:41:20 PM

I don't know Walt, you've been seeming kind sus. You may need to bend over for an inspection.

By: Hank
#9  by: question   

does anyone actually know what all they talked abt or said? i couldn’t go.

By: question

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.