facebook

Will I get a bid?

by: Diavolo

Hoping for a top house, but thought I would share some info if there are any rush chairs out there.

I am Italian, and I am very proud of my heritage being originally from Rome. I have a well connected large group of friends. I am a little bit bipolar, but aren't we all. My stand is King Crimson. King Crimson's signature ability is to erase a given frame of time; it starts from the instant the ability is activated and can be made to last up to 10 seconds. During this period of erased time, only I remains fully conscious and is the only one who can re-adjust his actions. Other people will be unable to experience anything that happens and will continue to act as they would have. After the effect of the ability ends, all people other than I will retain no memories of anything that happened during the erased period. Simply put, the Time Erasure ability removes the cause but the effect remains, as if you were to fast forward a program but still know what happened in that allotted time.

Posted By: Diavolo
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.