facebook

Which house is the most christian?

by: Claire

Hey everybody,I am hopefully going to SMU next fall and rushing.My faith is the most important thing to me and want to find girls who will support me and encourage me in my faith!!Which houses have the most christian girls?
Thanks!!

Posted By: Claire
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeeee   

Go to Baylor. I would say your best bet at SMU is probably chio but SMU really is full of spoiled parties. Baylor would be better suited for you.

By: Yeeee
by: Rep?Aug 29, 2022 3:38:59 PM

I'm new here, but I thought DG had more of the Christian rep? Is that not really the case? or is it both?

By: Rep?
by: YesAug 29, 2022 4:15:48 PM

That is the case.

SMU is already a majority Christian school and naturally the sororities are going to be more Christian due to their demographics. DG is a house that mixes with BYX which is the only exclusively Christian fraternity on campus.

By: Yes
#2  by: .   

You could argue that DG and Chi O are the most Christian but that doesn’t necessarily define their vibe as a whole. It just means that the girls currently occupying are outwardly more religious. A few pledge classes from now it may be opposite. You shouldn’t rely on intertwining your faith much with your sorority. If you’re looking for faith groups, look into joining Wesley House.

By: .
#3  by: The Critical Believer   

Do animals not have souls? What about the apes that are so close to us in intelligence and behavior - do they meet us in heaven too? Is our conscience dictated by our brain or our soul? If we go to heaven how are we able to think without our brain? Does Jesus have jurisdiction in space and our neighboring galaxies? What evidence do we have showing God exists?

By: The Critical Believer
by: The TruthAug 31, 2022 11:36:39 AM

You forgot to finish this comment with "Checkmate Christians!" Then everybody would have clapped at your outstandingly intelligent questions that nobody has ever asked before. You should send these questions to the Pope, he will undoubtedly become an Atheist.

By: The Truth
by: The Critical BelieverSep 1, 2022 2:58:37 AM

Nah I have a 69 IQ, confirmed. Just relaying your mom’s thoughts when she almost aborted you.

By: The Critical Believer
#4  by: hi   

DG and Chi o both have that one friend group of church girls but I think overall dg is less of that vibe now

By: hi
#5  by: Unfortunately...   

Unfortunately, Theta got shut down. That would have been your best bet. You could have gone to Bible study with Alexa, Isa, and their other humble, down-to-earth friends who always think of others before themselves.

By: Unfortunately...
by: WowSep 12, 2022 9:58:08 AM

Dude chill. Your obsession over these girls is creepy.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.