facebook

Rankings for incoming freshman

by: Fresh

If u are using this app to make ur decision, u shouldn’t be rushing and u suck, but these ranks basically reflect the fraternity in terms of money, sorority relations, and just overall campus perception of the fraternity. The reason u join a fraternity should be based around the guys u meet and who u fit in well with and not these rankings.

Top-SAE, Sig Chi
SAE- will always be top. Everyone here is super rich.
Sig Chi- Last 2 years recruited very well. Now mix with top sororities because of it and are definitely top

Mid-Fiji, Beta, Phi Delt
Fiji- used to be really good but clearly on the decline, especially with the last pc
Beta- Used to be kinda nerdy a couple years ago, but last two pcs changing that. Sorority relations are getting way better. Definitely on the come up
Phi Delt- Solid group of guys, but never really improve in terms of rankings. Gave out a million bids last year and have some weird kids now. Great sorority relations.

Everyone else- bottom
Bottom won’t really change unless another fraternity gets kicked off

Posted By: Fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^ tru   

so tru bruh.

By: ^ tru
#2  by: yb   

word bro

By: yb
#3  by:    

Tf is this

By: …
#4  by:    

the only people on this website are girls and moms so this website is technically just sorority relations rankings

By: …
#5  by: Smu   

This seems very accurate, but I would still
Consider Fiji a top house. They only hangout with top sororities

By: Smu
by: Fiji good?Aug 15, 2022 9:17:23 AM

good & broke.
no money at smu, no honey. 😘

By: Fiji good?
#6  by: Frat   

I would say SAE is top and Fiji/ sig chi are both upper mid

By: Frat
by: SmuAug 14, 2022 10:46:06 AM

Agree used to be Fiji then Sae but I believe Sae is carrying on top by a landslide right now. Then Fiji/ sig chi

By: Smu
#7  by: Orinfla   

Wow !!!!!!

By: Orinfla

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.