facebook

Friendship over???

by: Yurppp

What happened between Caroline m, Alexa, and isa? Are they not friends?

Posted By: Yurppp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Weird   

It looks like Isa moved out? Wondering if Caroline and Alexa still live together ?

By: Weird
by: ✋ Enough Worthless PostsApr 2, 2022 12:08:20 PM

✋🏻 Can we actually get something accomplished this year?

Everyone who visits campus sees the Sigma Chi chapter house corner. That widely seen chapter house symbolizes our university's Greek system.

All Greeks should encourage, sponsor and help finance their permanent campus matching Georgian style 3 story portico porch facade summer renovation with wide columns, wider roof trim and outside accenting window shutters. 🏛

It reflects on all of us. 👐🏻

By: ✋ Enough Worthless Posts
by: Sigma Chi PC Members! 😺Apr 3, 2022 10:39:25 AM

Sigma Chi pledge class members, you should dedicate your energy this semester to the Chapter house facade renovation project 🏛.

Renovate the Sigma Chi chapter house 🏛 temporary facade over the summer. It is time guys. 🙄

It has been over 30 years without a proper campus matching facade. Tear down that old temporary Chapter house facade & replace it with a permanent campus matching Georgian style 3 story portico porch facade with wide columns, wider roof trim and outside accenting window shutters. 🏛

That widely seen corner Chapter house really needs renovations. It can only help your chapter.

Call, e-mail, text, IM or snap your officer chairs with your excitement over this necessary project.

Let's get mov'n ! 😃

By: Sigma Chi PC Members! 😺
#2  by: What   

Are you people like 4 years old? Adults don't talk like this.

By: What
by: vMar 31, 2022 11:18:39 PM

hahah well i'd hope adults aren’t spending their time on this website

By: v
by: ^ Hypocrisy Apr 1, 2022 9:54:07 AM

Adults should be the only people using this website. It's literally a website about college organizations.

By: ^ Hypocrisy
#3  by: In for it    

Lol we need them deets rn

By: In for it
by: The DeetsApr 1, 2022 4:54:27 PM

So the Caroline, Alexa, and Isa were all playing Minecraft and then Isa said "Hey Alexa" which turned on everyones Alexa which was very confusing, because nobody knew if they were asking the Alexa or Alexa the question. Anyway they were going to fight the Ender Dragon in survival, but Caroline switched to creative mode. This could have all been avoided if cheats were disabled from the start. Here is where it gets interesting. CHEATS WERE DISABLED!!! But since they playing on a LAN server, cheats could be enabled when they switched from local to LAN. Now here is where the tea gets spilled all over the floor!!!! There was a 4th player in the game named TOMMY INNIT!!!!!! AND HE WAS THE HOST!!!!! THis is why SMU should not have any youtubers.

There are only 2 good YouTubers that have come from SMU.

That is Esfand and Hazard, but they are graduated. There are no good streamers anymore.

By: The Deets
by: NoiceApr 1, 2022 7:20:22 PM

TIL Esfand is an SMU grad.

By: Noice
by: BIGGER sadApr 2, 2022 1:09:08 PM

I saw the stream. It was not good. Can't believe anybody would do such a thing and make it so obvious. At least with the Dream controversy he made an attempt to hide his cheating, but the fact that TommyInnit just typed in the command that could be seen by thousands of people is just careless and foolish. I really hope all the cheating in Minecraft stops. If you're going to cheat, do it on your single player world and don't stream it, or at least tell your viewers you are going to be cheating. Now if you don't know about the Dream controversy here is how it went down. At the end of 2020, Dream was accused of cheating in multiple Minecraft speedruns, following an investigation by the moderators of speedrun.com, who determined that Dream had cheated by increasing his chances of obtaining certain items in the game. In May 2021, Dream admitted that his game had been modified during the speedruns in question, but stated that he did not know the modifications increased his chances in singleplayer speedruns, believing them to only affect his multiplayer gameplay. This is very very very concerning. And coming from one of the most popular YouTubers too. I hope TommyInnit didn't get any ideas from Dream about this. I hope this doesn't destroy the DreamSMP. DreamSMP is one of the few things keeping me alive.

By: BIGGER sad
by: We've been over DreamApr 2, 2022 5:49:39 PM

The infamous Dream Minecraft speedrun controversy continues to be talked about constantly. Even though Dream has more or less admitted to cheating, it consumed the last year. When speedrunning is brought up, it seems like Dream was on people’s tongues. What makes this such a big deal? So a streamer cheated in a speedrun. That’s terrible, but is it really a big deal? When you are the second-biggest Youtube creator of that year, and was the number one breakout star of 2020? Dream’s humongous following makes this a big deal, far and above the cheating. It shows people that they can just cheat and it’s okay.

Problems With The Speedrun
Speedrun.com is responsible for a variety of categories of speedrunners and the runners in those game categories. Back in December, the Minecraft team for Speedrun posted a video that went over a two-month investigation. The target? Dream’s 5th place run earlier in the year. A great deal of high-level math was done to prove that Dream cheated in his speedrun. It also came with a 29-page paper, that had graphs and more. It did take into account potential bias, also.

These are people studying maths and science and are more or less experts when it comes to Minecraft numbers. At this point, Dream was outright denying any claims of cheating, and went on Twitter to say:

“Sad to see people jumping on the hate wagon before hearing any opposing view point. That’s just how the internet works though!”

The problem is the triggers and item drops Dream needed for this specific situation are bordering on impossible. You need two items to get to the end of Minecraft, and trading with Piglins is arguably the fastest way to get one of them. For these trades, there is a 1 in 177 billion chance of getting as many successful trades as Dream did (42 out of 262 times).

For the mob drop rates in his streams, there was a 1 in 113 billion chance of these things occurring. There’s no proof at this point, but the Speedrun team believes Dream is modifying the game in some way. Then there came accusations from Dream that the investigation was flawed, and that the mod team was threatening to leave over it, but Geosquared, one of the mods went on record to say this wasn’t true. Any speedrun can be subject to scrutiny, especially when it appears someone was unrealistically lucky. It’s genuinely unfortunate that there were so many young, impressionable viewers taken in by how good Dream was during this Minecraft run.

Heck, there were people that simulated the run, and after literal billions of runs, that same luck wasn’t replicated. The problem isn’t that he cheated, in the eyes of this viewer. The problem lies in that he cheated, lied about it, denied it, threw accusations around, and finally admitted to it – sort of. If this wasn’t a run being submitted on Speedruns.com, it likely would have faced less scrutiny. People would still accuse him of being too lucky maybe, but it would not have faced that same scrutiny by the speedrun moderators.

By: We've been over Dream
by: I don't like Dream.Apr 3, 2022 1:09:07 AM

Don't even get me started on Dream's ManHunt Merch. Like almost every other content creator, Dream also has his merchandise available for fans. But, for this faceless YouTuber, his merch ended up causing controversies, as it was called out for being "overpriced" and "boring" by many people online.

One of his Manhunt merchandise brought outrage as it was just a free image of a hatchet printed on a t-shirt. Many people complained how Dream is just selling simple designs to his fans at unreasonably high prices.

Absolutely disgusting. When TommyInnit comes to SMU next year, he's gotta be better than Dream. What house do you guys think he will be in?

By: I don't like Dream.
by: ^^^Apr 3, 2022 5:50:24 PM

Does anybody know if Esfand was in a fraternity?

By: ^^^
#4  by: Ols   

WHATS THE TEA THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTINGGGG

By: Ols
by: USA USA USA USA USA USA!Apr 1, 2022 8:56:26 PM

TEA BELONGS IN THE HARBOR YOU STUPID RED COAT!

By: USA USA USA USA USA USA!
#5  by: ???   

I will literally pay anyone to give us the deets

She moved in with her sister!

By: ???
by: ^^^Apr 1, 2022 9:27:47 PM

Scroll up. Someone already has the deets.

By: ^^^
by: Tea Apr 1, 2022 11:58:07 PM

Apparently Alexa is a huge spoiled brat

By: Tea
by: Apr 2, 2022 11:55:54 AM

They’re all spoiled brats so that can’t be it

By:
#6  by: Little birdie   

They had a huge falling out in when they were in Miami during spring break and Isa unfollowed them on instagram and moved out

By: Little birdie
by: YeaApr 2, 2022 12:53:57 PM

Pretty obvi AF has an ED so she’s also a lil cray

By: Yea
by: ???Apr 2, 2022 1:02:16 PM

Uhh why is that obvious? I don’t see how her eating is any dif than the other girls

By: ???
by: UApr 2, 2022 2:02:55 PM

What was it over?

By: U
by: Scroll upApr 2, 2022 5:06:12 PM

Cheating in Minecraft

By: Scroll up
#7  by: Tbh   

Isa’s just a down to earth baddie and people are jealous

By: Tbh
by: UmApr 2, 2022 5:47:54 PM

4 downvotes someone’s mad

By: Um
by: you know whoApr 9, 2022 9:04:30 PM

just waiting for her to be drunk enough

By: you know who
#8  by: !!!   

Don’t comment about it on isa’s tik tok or she will block you

By: !!!
by: pleaseApr 3, 2022 2:15:57 PM

please god I am begging someone to enlighten us.

By: please
#9  by: Oops    

I think Caroline and Alexa are just blatantly jealous of Isa like Isa is unique and a baddie and is the only one out of them who is actually an influencer not a fake wannabe. It’s also obvious that Caroline straight up tries to copy Isa. Like both Alexa and Caroline have no personality.

By: Oops
by: NoApr 3, 2022 3:02:43 PM

Alexa is prettier and more popular than isa lol. Can’t speak for Caroline Bc she’s kinda a clinger on

By: No
by: CapApr 3, 2022 4:51:38 PM

CM will straight up post makeup she buys on tiktok and pretend it was gifted… like suuuure you’re in valentino’s pr list

By: Cap
by: my opinionApr 3, 2022 4:58:25 PM

I think Caroline is the prettiest tbh even tho they all kinda look the same ... not sure how wed be able to differentiate between their personalities tho

By: my opinion
#10  by: bumppppp   

bump.

By: bumppppp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.