facebook

will I fit in here?

by: Pnm

my parents make about 250-300k together annually. I heard that many people here have much more than that. I want to do all the fun things but worried I will not get invited. will I even get into a sorority? obviously my parents do well but compared to students here I am worried.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: n   

I highly doubt anyone is going to ask you how much your parents make. And if they do, you probably don't want to be friends with them in the first place.

By: n
#2  by: SMH   

If you think your personal value is equal to how much your parents make, you need to rethink your priorities.

By: SMH
by: SmuMar 15, 2022 12:57:52 AM

I think she is just worried other people equate her value to money

By: Smu
#3  by: Hope this helps    

Greek Rank isn't really the best place to ask about this. Your question is legitimate, but you may find better answers if you ask people you know who already go here. If your goal is primarily social and if you don't know anyone who currently attends SMU, rethink whether you want to apply. The vast majority who attend SMU undergrad have some prior family connection to SMU. Except in certain schools, SMU has a reputation for not being very competitive academically -- which may be good if you are attending on a merit scholarship. But it has developed a reputation for a very difficult place socially.

By: Hope this helps

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.