facebook

Theta pregameeeee

by: Help

How did Some thetas have a pregame before the girls opened their bids? Wouldn't that have been awk if someone didn't get theta like they expected? Jw what was up with that and how it was allowed

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Some kappa girls did the same thing and I was wondering that as well???

By: Yeah
by: laJan 20, 2022 12:00:22 AM

now I'm wondering how many of them went into rush already being told they were getting a bid from a certain house

By: la
#2  by: Lol   

It looked like they were in the apartment of those theta girls that went viral Isa. They def told them before they got their bids and pregamed.

By: Lol
by: AhJan 18, 2022 10:03:04 PM

They definitely did. They posted throwing theta signs in an apartment with gold/black balloons that looked like the girls already in theta girls apartment and after they threw the signs they posted a video of them getting their bids all together all for theta. One of the girls who was there has an older sister in theta. They definitely were told ahead. There’s videos publically all over tiktok

By: Ah
by: PlsJan 19, 2022 8:23:08 AM

Someone report them 😀

By: Pls
by: ocean07Jan 19, 2022 10:47:33 PM

100%. there will multiple younger sisters of Theta girls there. I think it was them and all of their friends.

By: ocean07
#3  by: ocean07   

I noticed that TN was at the pregame and there is a lot of questions about whether she got the bid or not. Just think it would be weird for them to blindside her like that. Multiple of the girls have older sisters in Theta so they were all def told ahead of time. So not fair but it is all about the connections.

By: ocean07
#4  by: Observant   

I’m pretty sure that pregame was at TNs apartment. She has a second TikTok account showing her dancing in front of those same posters

By: Observant
by: barbJan 19, 2022 11:51:44 PM

Yeah, I agree. Everyone is thinking it was a current Theta girls apt., but TN lives in the same apartment complex I think. Makes it a tiny bit less bad I guess.

By: barb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.