facebook

new theta cringy

by: Hi

A certain man new theta tried soooooooo hard this week to get her rush videos to go viral. But every. Single. One flopped and got 1 comment or less. So cringe

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Right   

The way Ik exactly who ur talking about ... if only she was as pretty as her older sister

By: Right
by: ?Jan 17, 2022 5:33:53 PM

Is it GD

By: ?
by: JaneJan 17, 2022 5:37:51 PM

I wonder if all those younger sisters would even be thetas if it weren't for their older siblings .. questionable

By: Jane
by: yesJan 17, 2022 5:39:52 PM

If I’m thinking of the same person you are talking about, she’s soooo beautiful in her own way! I kinda wish she didn’t join Theta and went Kappa or Pi Phi instead (or any other house honestly) just so she could live a little bit out of her sister’s shadow. I can’t imagine constantly being compared when they are both beautiful girls and different in their own way but still hearing “well you only got in bc of your sister”

By: yes
by: YaJan 17, 2022 5:40:02 PM

I think MF would have gone theta anyways bc looks and personality. But it makes you wonder why none of the siblings didn’t want to choose their own sorority and make their own friends

By: Ya
by: JaneJan 17, 2022 5:41:54 PM

Same ... would not just wanna be under their shadow for the next 4 years. I'm sure any other sorority would've also loved to have them

By: Jane
#2  by: Gurl    

I think she is very pretty and unique. She’s not the usual bottle blonde with huge bolt ons, which is refreshing

By: Gurl
by: NicknameJan 17, 2022 5:43:38 PM

Agreed but it's obvious she's trying to have the same vibe as her older sister and it's kinda weird ... like girl get ur own personality. We'd still watch

By: Nickname
by: Gurl Jan 17, 2022 5:45:14 PM

Yes for sure. It doesn’t work for her bc she’s not her sis

By: Gurl
#3  by: ew   

y’all are terrible for this. you think this girl isn’t already aware people compare her to her sister?? this is so cruel.

By: ew
by: NicknameJan 17, 2022 5:47:36 PM

Everyone is saying nice things about her in this thread ... which thread r u readinf

By: Nickname
by: plsJan 17, 2022 5:55:36 PM

If being compared to her sister bothered her so much she wouldn't have joined the same sorority , went to the same school , and try to be exactly like her

By: pls
by: mJan 17, 2022 5:57:07 PM

I think what people are trying to say is if any of these little sisters hear themselves being compared to their sister, just for them to know that we see you!! We see you for who you are and you are beautiful in your own way! You don’t have to try to duplicate what your sister does.

But also, joining the same house doesn’t mean they are just “copying” their sister. The house may be the best fit for them, but I think with the one girl people are talking about in this thread in particular, they are afraid that she’s trying hard to be someone she’s not. Maybe it’s the pressure of coming into college and being known as “_’s sister” so she’s trying to live up to it. But at the end of the day, she knows herself best and it’s her personal journey!!!

By: m
by: @m Jan 17, 2022 6:00:02 PM

Extremely well said. Would love to see tik toks of them just being themselves .. not trying to be replicas of their sisters bc they think that's what people wanna see

By: @m

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.