facebook

Quit whining mom

by: Hard truth

If your daughters were as wonderful as you think they could fill the houses they chose to drop and force all chapters to take a higher quota and quota additions. They just want to walk in be handed a bid and do nothing but pose for party pics for 4 years.

Posted By: Hard truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hard truth   

BTW-that’s how you beat the legacy percentage-with quota additions. These houses should be much larger than they are and the whole system would benefit.

By: Hard truth
by: ^ panHELLenic B/SJan 15, 2022 11:46:44 AM

^ Obviously a Panhellenic Poser. "Pan Poser". 👿

There are 285 New Shocked GDIs tonight.
Sororities 1 - 3 gave @5 non-legacy bids each.
Sororities 4 - 6 gave @15 non-legacy bids each.
60 truly non-legacy openings this recruitment.

There needs to be a GDI Crisis Office established.
If not, 250 freshmen may transfer from SMU.

By: ^ panHELLenic B/S
by: Mustang Mom 😟Jan 15, 2022 2:45:25 PM

The 2022 sorority rush at SMU has lived up to all the bad press I’ve encountered about the process. SMU historically has had issues with non-legacy girls being passed over. 😕

SMU panHELLenic continues avoid disclosing their limited opportunity to join the top sororities. I agree with a prior post thst prior year recruitment results that include legacy versus non-legacy be disclosed to them months in advance. 🤨

panHELLenic's FAILURE to disclose and to allow “dirty” rush is completely misleading these young women in thinking joining SMU sororities is an obtainable goal. I agree it is "cruel and deceitful.” What a needless disappointment for so many non-legacy girls. It’s been a horrible experience for my daughter and many others. 😣

By: Mustang Mom 😟
#2  by: Hey   

If your daughter transfers because of this she is for sure a loser. You know those houses she thought she was too good for? They will be having sisterhood events, parties, formals, philanthropy events, big/little reveals and a wonderful year while your sad little princess sits in a corner and cries and watches Netflix.

By: Hey
by: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI😟 Jan 15, 2022 2:50:34 PM

Newly ShOcKeD GDIs upcoming reality: 😧

1. Denial - Yes you were cut.
2. Anger - That srat cut me late.
3. Bargaining - COB, wait it is just for srats 7 & 8.
4. Depression - @2 weeks of - what did I do wrong.
5. Acceptance - Completing transfer apps for UT and your home state university.

Then for an ego boost, a few Saturday nights at the Greenville Ave. Club scene with your fellow GDIs.

Followed by spending Spring Break finding summer session housing at your upcoming transfer university.

You will be packed-up and ready to leave a week before Spring semester finals.

After your last final, straight to the car & gone....

By: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI😟
by: 2018 GDI Voices 👻Jan 15, 2022 3:21:27 PM

Spring 2018 recruitment was a FAILURE due to over 200+ ladies being cut or dropping out. The numerous cover up posts above are from the current Panhellenic Committee Members wanting to spin away from their most disappointing year. 🤨

SMU and Panhellenic must be truthful to next years recruitment class. There are @60 PC openings in each one of the 8 sororities. The top six sororities with their 360 pledges will enjoy a thriving social life. These six will give bids to their pre-determined group of mostly legacy pledges. The small remainder of openings will be fought over by a ratio of 30 to 1. 😯

The remaining @250 in recruitment will be corralled into sororities 7 & 8 or will drop out. As discussed earlier, actives in these two sororities admit their disappointment with their limited social options. 😧

Newly sHoCkEd GDIs will gather and discuss improvements for their future at SMU with more posts in the future. 😱

By: 2018 GDI Voices 👻
by: LolJan 16, 2022 9:46:27 AM

Lol why does 2018 even matter? The only people still at SMU from that class are 5th years who are too old to care about this kind of stuff.

By: Lol
by: SMU MomJan 16, 2022 11:31:23 AM

To Hey:
Your response is shockingly mean spirited. I wonder what your life experiences have been that give you pleasure in being so callous. I’m sure it wasn’t pleasant. Your worldview is very limited. I feel sorry for you. You’ve clearly got a lot to learn about life. For all the girls who did not get bids, there is more to a happy and successful college experience than being in a sorority (particularly those sororities with petty people like Hey).

By: SMU Mom
#3  by: Ha   

Whoever keeps copying and pasting the same thing and posting it in all the comments needs to seek some help.

Same people that say being in greek life is buying friends are the same ones that are upset now that writing a check wasn’t all it took to get in.

By: Ha
by: ?Jan 16, 2022 7:52:45 AM

He or she also pretends to know that 250/275/whatever "shocked GDIs" are banding together and transferring so so easily to UT and pledging their group of choice. He/she also pretends to know how many legacies each group pledged and demand that Panhellenic release a legacy list. We get together and laugh at all of it.

By: ?
#4  by: Questions about 2022 rush   

Can someone post the results of the sorority numbers when you find out what they are ? I am just curious for rushing next year .

By: Questions about 2022 rush
by: Post The Truth! Jan 16, 2022 12:09:06 PM

RePost from the past several years...
panHELLenic, post the truth!

RELEASE the "Spring 2020 Legacy Disclosure Report" for the past 3 years by October 1st, 2020. Everyone is aware of PanHellenic's coverup attempts. You are NOT going to defraud the 2021 Spring PNMs with your PREDETERMINED LEGACY PC RECRUITMENT.

If this report is available in the PanHellenic Office, DISCLOSE the Spring 2020 results and for the past 3 years. SPILL the results on a GR Post.

By: Post The Truth!
#5  by: Questions about 2022 rush   

Can someone post the mew numbers for 2022 as soon as you find out ? I would like to know

By: Questions about 2022 rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.