facebook

sophomores rushing

by: smuu

Is it bad for sophomores to rush? Like is it worth giving a try whether or not you’ve rushed before? Is the upper class quota a thing?

Posted By: smuu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

it’s not abnormal at all but it’s obviously not typical

By: .
#2  by: smu sophomore    

Yes upper class quota is a thing. It’s determined by nationals. And by how many sophomores are rushing that year. It’s worth a shot but it will be outrageously competitive this year if u don’t have close connections in the houses, due to how many girls dropped and are going through again bc of zoom rush last year.

By: smu sophomore
by: Two QuotasOct 1, 2021 2:01:02 PM

Upperclassmen Quota is NOT determined by nationals. It works the exact same way as Freshman Quota. Upperclassmen don't have to compete with Freshmen for bids, they are two separate Quotas and two separate Bid Lists. Neither are pre-determined numbers, but are only determined after cards are signed on Pref night. If you make it to pref then you are on the Bid List somewhere. Rank both houses, or just the one if that's all you have, and you will get a bid.

By: Two Quotas
#3  by: bully   

I swear if you rush I will bully you until I run out of things to bully you for; and then I will find more things to bully you for ;)

By: bully
#4  by: .   

as far as I’m aware it’s a lot easier for fraternity PNMs; assuming you’re talking about rushing a srat, it’s definitely still normal but not quite as common

By: .
#5  by: hmm   

p sure that it's not really that much different than doing it as a freshman

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.