facebook

Serious Question

by: Frog

As an SMU student here is my question. What is the highest amount of money you would pay for The Frog girl from My Hero Academia to lick you?

Posted By: Frog
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: πŸ₯“πŸ§‚πŸœ   

πŸ–πŸ₯©πŸ•πŸœ

By: πŸ₯“πŸ§‚πŸœ
#2  by: Mr. Wonderful   

Asking the real questions now aren't we. I would go for $40,000, but I want 33% plus a royalty deal of $1 per lick until I get my money back. Then I will bring down the equity to 25%.

By: Mr. Wonderful
#3  by: Daymond John   

Look. You have a good product, but it's in a very niche market. If I were to take you on as a partner, I would need up to 70%. I can get you the licensing deals, and can get you licks all over the map. So... I'm really thinking about this. $45,000 for 75%. Right there is a $60,000 evaluation, but if you choose me, you will make millions. And people all over the country will get Froppy licks.

By: Daymond John
by: ]⁽’—Apr 6, 2021 6:28:19 PM

β¨Ÿβ¨¨β¨«β‚Άβ‚ͺβ‚£β‚ 

By: ]⁽’—
#4  by: Lori Greiner   

Now don't leave me out of the conversation. I will give you exactly what you ask for. I'll give you the $40,000 for 20% right now, but you have to take me as a Shark right now. Now what do you say? Do we have a deal? Say Yes!

By: Lori Greiner

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.