facebook

SMU GREEK RANKING

by: OT TAVERN

Graduated a few years ago... but we all know the rankings haven't changed.

Sororities:
Everyone knows these are the top two: Kappa & Theta. Pi Phi is slightly below those two but all three are considered equally top.

Upper Mid
Tri Delta - PC is very split in two, the only qualification for DDD is being hot, but fraternities like them. Will never be apart of the top three.

Mid
ChiO - pretty, cute, and smart girls but not considered hot by fraternities, so they're consistently ranked below DDD. Good girls all around. Still way cooler than DG.

Lower mid
DG - very involved on campus, camp counselor type of people. They never go out, and are their own tier. Nothing else to say.

Bottom
AXO - Kind of feel bad for AXO... 1/2 of the PC is cool but no one lets them move in the ranks. You can tell they try really hard with recruitment, but most girls would rather drop.

Bottom Bottom
GPHI- Just trying to make quota... somebody has to take everyone.

Fraternities:
SAE/FIJI - FIJI's are way hotter than SAE's but have no personality. 1/2 of SAE pledge class is hot, the other half not so much but at least they have personality, more than I can say about FIJI.

Upper Mid
Sig Chi - typically I would put them below phi delt, but got a good PC this year. Rumour has it they stole a lot of FIJI pledges. Theta groupies.
Phi Delt - PiPhi groupies. Even though they mix with top sororities, no confidence and act like Kappasigs.

Mid
SigEp/Beta - I know ill get hate for this but after seeing SIGEP's unofficial PC this year, looking like more of a middle. No top tier cares about them anymore. Beta is Beta, nothing to say.

Bottom
Any besides these are irrelevant.

Posted By: OT TAVERN
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: actually, they have   

srats:
Pi Phi, Theta, KKG
Tri Delt, XO, DG
AXO, GPB

frats:
SAE, Sig Chi
Fiji, Phi Delt
Beta, Sig Ep
Kappa Sig, BYX & others

Spring RUSH:
Pi Phi & Theta got the best PCs.
SAE & Sig Chi got the best PCs.

By: actually, they have

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.