facebook

Best out of state frat

by: Boston

I'll be going to SMU as an out of state (Boston). What are the best frats that have people from outside of Texas?

Posted By: Boston
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: crown   

omega kappa delta is a solid fraternity. good mix of nebraska and delaware guys

By: crown
#2  by: Smoo   

Probably FIJI or SigEp or Sig Chi. They all take kids from all over the country.

By: Smoo
#3  by: Lolol    

Well one thing you’ve gotta realize comin’ down south.. we call it a “fraternity” down here, not a “frat”. That’s yankee/Cali terminology. I cringe so hard when kids call it a frat. Doesn’t sound right. Sounds like what those hypebeast/drip type of kids would say.

By: Lolol
#4  by: Truth   

I’d say Fiji is the best non-southern fraternity.

By: Truth
#5  by: lol   

every house has kids from everywhere. SMU isnt that southern, definitely not as southern as the state schools. but, in terms of the vibe you're looking for, probably FIJI or Sig Chi. before they got kicked off, I'd also say Pike.

By: lol
by: NahMay 12, 2020 10:40:53 PM

I disagree. Yes, SMU takes kids from everywhere, but no, some fraternities don’t take kids from “everywhere” and focus mainly on certain geographic regions such as California(Fiji-SigEp)or the south (SAE-Phi delt)or the northeast (pike back in the day, Fiji to a degree)

By: Nah
by: okMay 13, 2020 6:11:37 PM

Ok I beg to differ. Half the school is from Texas. So that means half the school is southern. The southern people that go here are very southern. So yea my man SMU is a very southern school

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.