facebook

Tips and Tricks

by: qq

I'm really interested in a "top tier" house for 2021. I think they're probably one of the most selective, and I'm not a legacy, but I have started following some of the girls in that house already. What's the best way I can increase my chances of getting in? Is there any kind of special processes that increase your chances of a bid? (like rush dates?)

Posted By: qq
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yo   

Literally just have a cute Instagram and be sweet. That’s how they reach out.

By: Yo
by: InvestApr 30, 2020 5:45:06 PM

Invest in getting the sorority letters tattooed on both of of your facial cheeks. Then when you get date scheduled, get two more tattooed on your butt cheeks. Show-off all 4 tattoos on your hot date. You will be a stand-out.

By: Invest
by: TRUE RealityJun 2, 2020 10:31:09 AM

Sororities 1-3 bid 85-95%+ to legacies ONLY.
Sororities 4-6 bid 70-85%+ to legacies ONLY.
Sorority 7 bids to 85% of PNMs.
Sorority 8 bids to 100% of PNMs.

SMU's Top 6 Sororities are almost a CLOSED LEGACY Society.
Spring Recruitment is a FARCE for most NON-LEGACY PNMs.

By: TRUE Reality
by: Sadly AccurateJun 2, 2020 10:34:23 AM

This Spring 2020 recruitment was another WELCOME CEREMONY for legacies. Panhellenic MUST fully disclose the truthful legacy-filled recruitment results. Listing each sorority and number of legacies in each PC for the past 3 years.

This widely requested "early Fall semester legacy disclosure" from Panhellenic will prepare next Spring 2021 non-legacy PNMs the "realistic slim-chance of a bid" from a top 6 sorority. Hopefully preventing another Springtime of newly shocked GDIs.

By: Sadly Accurate
#2  by: Advice   

don't worry about what house you are in just find the people you like to be around

By: Advice
#3  by: genuine    

just be a hot, skinny blonde with some cash to spare and pretend you have a good personality and you can’t lose=)

By: genuine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.