facebook

Who is top this year

by: Kappa or Theta on top?

Who is the better between the two? We all know pi phi is 3rd no matter what, but which is THE best house at Smu? kkg or kat?

Posted By: Kappa or Theta on top?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guy   

I’d say its Pi Phi and Theta at the top (slight edge to Pi Phi). KKG has way too many average chicks and a decent amount of beaters imo

By: Guy
by: Original asker Apr 2, 2020 1:28:26 PM

I could totally see that. This years P.C. and last years for KKG were rough. Don’t know much abt pi phi and how they did but was their class better overall? Totally didn’t know that!

By: Original asker
by: WoWApr 21, 2020 2:29:34 PM

Who paid to remove the Greek Chapter Financial Surplus Post ?

Someone really wants to pocket their Chapter's surplus this year !

By: WoW
#2  by: just stop   

kkg, pi phi, and theta are all top houses. No one is better than the other. They are all equally hard to get bids to. Any girl who got a bid to one of the top 3 was not dropped by any house at smu.

By: just stop
#3  by: x   

i hope you’re joking... theta better than kappa, yeah. but pi phi??? you’ve got to be kidding me. at least kappas know how to dress well...

By: x
by: TrueeeApr 12, 2020 7:32:41 PM

Lol trueeee

By: Trueee
#4  by: not us   

Where is this loser/troll/whatever getting their "legacy numbers"? Are they just trying to upset future PNMs? Because I am in one of the so-called 1-3 sororities and our class is 20% legacies.

I think it's some troll at UT.

By: not us
by: ^ Cruel False StatementApr 12, 2020 1:36:44 PM

Sororities 1-3, PKT Spring 2020 PCs all consist of at least 75% legacies. One of them pushed it to 95% this semester.

Leading-on 750 PNMs with false expectations of getting a bid while showing off your Chapter houses and lifestyle is pure EVIL. As stated earlier, their were over 350 girls who became shocked GDIs this Spring. Most are transferring to other universities for the Fall.

FULL disclosure will be required soon. Requiring a detailed list of the number of legacies in each sororities PC for the past 3 years. It will be similar to the grade report. Non-empathetic Panhellenic will be required to drop this cruel charade and admit the very low percentage of non-legacy PNMs getting bids from PKT.

By: ^ Cruel False Statement
by: no clueApr 12, 2020 4:00:54 PM

Dear "CRUEL FALSE STATEMENT",
You obviously have NO IDEA what you're talking about! Just stop lying on this site.

By: no clue
by: oh pleaseApr 12, 2020 4:52:01 PM

Oh please, troll/"CFS". We know how many legacies we have and you don't. Go back to UT. You going to challenge the Freedom of Association amendment?

By: oh please
by: Full DisclosureApr 12, 2020 6:56:13 PM

This will be a game changer. It would have helped me in recruitment this semester. I spent too much time getting to know a sorority that bid about 10 non-legacies. As a non-legacy, I was cut late. Took a bid from a lower tier sorority. Probably a mistake...

By: Full Disclosure
by: FactsApr 13, 2020 9:30:31 AM

If you were “cut late”, it had nothing to do w your not being a legacy

By: Facts
#5  by: Andj   

Tri delt > Kappa

By: Andj
by: @BYEEEApr 13, 2020 8:01:17 PM

we dont care whose rich, we care who’s hot, and kappas aight but overrated imo

By: @BYEEE
#6  by: Uh   

Theta is #3 and has always stood as number 3... ok tho.

By: Uh
by: Lol nope Apr 20, 2020 3:36:58 PM

That’s j not true. Theta is better than kappa. Pi phi is next

By: Lol nope
by: BumpMay 27, 2020 6:54:32 AM

Kappa
Theta/pi phi

By: Bump
#7  by: The truth    

It Goes Theta, Pi Phi, Kappa

By: The truth
#8  by: :)   

Theta/Pi Phi
kappa
Etc

By: :)
#9  by: good sorority   

i honestly think gphi is the BEST sorority in this school because it has so many nice girls. i love them the most

By: good sorority
#10  by: Truth    

Theta is the best. Pi phi had a lackluster P.C. this year, but they r still better than kkg. Kkg is rich and old money but they are below average in the looks department and personality department

By: Truth
by: smoooJun 26, 2020 8:31:45 PM

Who are u to judge the looks of the girls? They get the girls they want every year and at least don’t have to give snap bids.

By: smooo
by: UhhhJun 27, 2020 6:12:54 PM

First off hi kkg! Second, you’ve had to snap for the past 3 years. Hate to see it. So in denial lol

By: Uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.