facebook

how'd the fraternities rush go

by: pony

How did each fraternity do this Rush season?
Who got the best & largest PCs?

Posted By: pony
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RGT   

Heard KA underground killed it again this year

By: RGT
#2  by: Greek   

Pike killed it. They got everyone they wanted with many kids choosing Pike over SAE

By: Greek
#3  by: ^ Good ones   

Really, how'd the chapters do?

By: ^ Good ones
by: Correct me if I'm wrongJan 27, 2020 3:06:54 PM

As a whole not too good. No house broke 40 on bid day and only 267 people ended up running to a house. There were a lot of snaps given out. I don't know the exact final numbers after snaps so please correct me if I'm wrong, but from who I've talked to, these are the final numbers.

FIJI, SAE, Sigma Chi, Kappa Sig, and Phi Delt have around 40
Beta and Sig Ep are in the low 30s
BYX is in the mid 20s
AEPi and Sigma Nu are in the low 10s

Again these are numbers based off of word of mouth so please correct me if I'm wrong.

By: Correct me if I'm wrong
by: the truthJan 27, 2020 9:48:20 PM

kappa sig in the 40s? thats a surprise. good for them

By: the truth
by: Correct me if I’m wrongFeb 1, 2020 7:57:17 PM

AEPi apparently got around 20 this year, but I think the rest of what I said was accurate

By: Correct me if I’m wrong
by: What?!?Feb 1, 2020 8:35:12 PM

@Fake Correct me if I'm Wrong. Why the heck did you just pretend to be me and steal my name? You could have just corrected me.

By: What?!?
by: LmaoFeb 2, 2020 3:56:24 AM

Someone out here is trolling and I can’t tell which person it is

By: Lmao
#4  by: Lil Dump   

Big Four Ranked:

4) Kappa Sigma
3) Underground Lambda
2) Pi Kappa Order
1) Underground KA

By: Lil Dump
#5  by: hmmm   

why so easy for guys to join frats and so competitive for the ladies who pledge the sororities? Numbers are very far from one another.

By: hmmm
by: plugJan 28, 2020 9:10:20 AM

actually its the other way around. probs about 3x as many sorority girls that fraternity guys

By: plug
by: FratJan 28, 2020 9:23:26 AM

There were way more girls that got bids. It’s easier for girls to get a bid. Girls only care about getting into the “big 3” which is why it seems more competitive but the amount of guys who got bids this year were super low

By: Frat
#6  by: Bike   

How many kids did Pike end up taking

By: Bike
by: MotorcycleFeb 12, 2020 3:29:09 PM

I think you would know the answer to that question.

By: Motorcycle
#7  by: CaliG   

Just confirming SAE, Fiji, and KSig killed it with 40+. Most were same as last year (phi delt, sig chi). Some did slightly worse than last year but still solid (beta and sig ep and byx). Some did not fare well (aepi). And then... There is sigma nu. Yikes.

Probably biggest surprise is KSig who pulled 40+ out of nowhere. That's two years they've surprised me at least, I think they got 35 last year after being pretty irrelevant. So I'd probably say they did best, just because of their history.

By: CaliG
by: EhFeb 12, 2020 1:18:55 PM

It’s not all about numbers. Not everyone’s trying to get a 40+ person PC... not a good way to measure a successful turnout.

By: Eh
by: YeahFeb 12, 2020 4:05:36 PM

Fiji has 26 pledges..

By: Yeah
by: I disagreeFeb 12, 2020 4:13:05 PM

Numbers is one of the best ways to measure success. Numbers mean bigger budget, more people supporting the chapter, and the ability to be more active and prevalent on campus. Your nationals will also love you, and if you're not pulling in large PCs when you normally do, people are going to wonder why.

By: I disagree
by: What Happened?Feb 12, 2020 4:15:02 PM

What happened to all their pledges? They were at 38 like 2 weeks ago.

By: What Happened?
by: fijiFeb 12, 2020 4:55:41 PM

Almost half of our PC bailed after learning the huge amount of dues that was required for the Spring semester. Then we, the PC was told our Spring sorority mixers were cancelled. A double shot, to the gut & wallet.

See ya.

By: fiji
by: AccuarateFeb 15, 2020 8:30:26 AM

Minus Fiji retention, accurate.

By: Accuarate
#8  by: Freshman   

As a freshman who wants to rush, what are each of the PCs like

By: Freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.