facebook

rankings exist- get over it

by: Stop

I’m so tired of people shaming girls for wanting pkt and doing everything they can to avoid sororities 7 & 8. Rankings exist and that’s ok. Sorority girls are usually the “it girls” on any college campus who only socialize with certain people. Being apart of an exclusive group feels amazing no matter how many times people on here say “All houses are great” “Trust the process” “Rankings are dumb” NOT ALL SORORITIES ARE CREATED EQUAL. Girls who know their worth will not pledge a bottom sorority. Stop shaming us for liking prestige and the finer things.

Posted By: Stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FAX   

some people just got it better than others and that’s life.

By: FAX
#2  by: Excuse me!!    

NO RANKS DO NOT EXIST! They are put in place by arrogent and insecure people that want to put others down to make themselves feel better.
All sororities are created EQUAL, they are just treated like crap bc of the people like this post to make them feel like dirt for running home.

By: Excuse me!!
#3  by: !!??!!   

The girls who know their self worth would not care about rankings bc they know that there is no such thing!

By: !!??!!
#4  by: stop   

Nobody calls them 7 & 8 but you, crazy-ass woman.

By: stop
#5  by: Hey   

🦋🗝🦋🗝🦋🗝🦋

By: Hey
by: Tee GrizzleyFeb 8, 2020 12:04:03 PM

Bruh Kappa’s been falling for years, you’re delusional

By: Tee Grizzley
#6  by: what?   

What are "it girls"?

By: what?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.