facebook

rushing this spring

by: hi

Hi! So I will be transferring to SMU this spring! I will be rushing, I’ve cheered all my life, I’m outgoing but can be shy, went to fwc, I’m nervous about how it will be, I know like 2 people from the Southlake/Fort Worth area that go there, so I don’t have many connections yet, will I be fine? I’m blonde, skinny, & tan I know this doesn’t matter but I just feel super insecure & nervous.

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what   

"blonde, skinny, & tan" Do you really want to be in a "sisterhood" that only let you in because you look like a clone of the rest of them?

By: what
#2  by: SMU   

What exactly are you looking for on this site? Are you asking us to evaluate you and tell you if you'll get into Kappa/Theta/Pi Phi? Because we can't answer that. The girls will get to know you and decide whether or not you're a good fit. If you're asking as to whether or not you'll get into a sorority at all, you're probably fine- there are a couple more down to earth sororities that take a lot of girls and usually do COB as well. They're very sweet and the sisterhoods are genuine, so unless you're looking for a bunch of superficial stuff that nobody can guarantee, you should be happy. Just be yourself, get involved in on campus organizations you like to meet people, and don't worry about it.

Also- maybe stay off this site and don't post stuff that gives away you're identity. It might make you look desperate to the girls.

By: SMU
by: smuSep 2, 2019 1:23:14 AM

Thank you! I’m open to all sororities, I feel like theta may be a food fight just by seeing the vibe etc, i guess I’m just nervous of saying something ditzy or dumb, or being too shy?? im talkative but not in a annoying way if that makes sense, i guess it’s just nerves & trying to have everything perfect :/ the pressure is reall

By: smu
by: smuSep 2, 2019 8:54:07 PM

Well you can probably cross Theta off your list of prospects now. Girls from every sorority read this website, and you've identified yourself enough so that they'll see you coming and they won't like that you've referred to their group as a "food fight."

Seriously. The pressure doesn't have to be real- it's only real if you make it so. Lots of SMU kids manage to not be in Greek life and still make a ton of friends and have an amazing college experience. Stop worrying, be yourself, and get off this site before you say anything else damaging to your rush profile.

By: smu
#3  by: TBH   

You sound super annoying! You should be insecure and nervous.

By: TBH
#4  by: Too late   

By now everyone has flagged "skinny tan blond transfer, cheered at Fort Worth Christian." And not in a good way.

By: Too late
#5  by: SMU sister   

I’m kind of thinking this is a fake post. I REALLY hope it’s not someone trying to pretend she’s someone else.

By: SMU sister
by: SusSep 21, 2019 12:22:59 PM

Yea some of this seemed sus. Could easily be someone trying to screw someone else over.

By: Sus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.