facebook

what is pi phi's reputation

by: ponyup

I'm going to be a freshman at SMU. My mom was a pi phi, and I am considering rushing. She wants me to go where I feel best, but also I know she really wants me to be a pi phi. Pi phi seems to have a lot of mixed reviews on here. I know it's top tier, but are the girls nice? I really don't want to join a sorority if it's all fake and superficial (and for the record, I'm not rich).

Posted By: ponyup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cool guy   

Pi phi definitely has pretty mixed reviews even with people already here. They're honestly pretty diverse, they have a lot of girls who are really nice and friendly and others that are more clique-ish. For the most part they're pretty big partiers, so that's kind of their over-arching stereotype.

By: Cool guy
#2  by: .   

a lot of the comments and ratings on here aren’t gonna tell you the whole story or be accurate (that goes for any sorority). you’ll figure out their reputation and their personality by getting to know the girls. do this and you’ll be able to form the most trustworthy image of them because you formed it yourself.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.