facebook

do sorority girls hang out with gdis?

by: Gdii

I’m transferring from another college but don’t want to join a sorority. Does this mean I won’t be able to go to parties and hang out with sorority girls?

Posted By: Gdii
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dude   

that’s a really misleading view to have. girls are friends with whoever they want, just because you’re not in a sorority doesn’t mean you can’t hang out with certain people. parties are only closed for half the spring semester because they’re all mixers.

By: dude
#2  by: Parties   

Sororities don't throw parties like fraternities do where there's somebody at the door screening who gets in - "who do you know/ who are you with" - so if that's what you're imagining with sororities then that doesn't happen. There are basically two types of parties: Fraternity/sorority mixers that are only for those members and fraternity parties that are more open and welcome all girls.

By: Parties
#3  by: Curious   

Can gdis go to mixers? At my friends uni she goes all the time

By: Curious
by: mixersJul 28, 2019 6:36:56 PM

Mixers are members only between a sorority and a frat and are not open parties. You would have to be invited by the sorority.

By: mixers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.