facebook

transfer student

by: Phi delt

I might be transferring here for my junior year. I’m in a fraternity, and I was wondering if I’d be able to be a member of that fraternity at SMU

Posted By: Phi delt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lil Booger   

Only if you like elephant walks, cholo

By: Lil Booger
#2  by: Junior transfer   

I was a transfer junior this year as well and got a bid in the fall. I’m not gonna say it was super easy bc I had friends in the frat who knew me before and had other people I know pull for me. I would strongly recommend when you get here in the first week to go to all the fraternity parties during syllabus week, find the one you like the most and go to ALL there events they throw in the first month. Meet as many of them as possible and try and make friends with the guys who have seniority such as rush chairs, presidents etc. SMU is a really fun place man and I’m glad I came but I’d be lying if I said the social structure and atmosphere isn’t brutal and intimidating. You can’t be shy and not go out and expect to find friends. Really get out there and try and make a big impact quickly and try get your name out there with both girls and guys cause you never know whose gonna pull for you. Hope this helps man good luck-junior transfer in a fraternity

By: Junior transfer
by: ^Apr 18, 2019 8:54:03 PM

Did you read the part where he says he's already in a fraternity?

By: ^
#3  by: r   

Probably

By: r
#4  by: Lol   

You could join beta they aren’t selective

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.