facebook

looking for advice

by: smu

What is the general consensus on delta delta delta? Im interested in rushing next year and all of the girls seem really cool but i feel like they have a bad rep.

Posted By: smu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: meh   

they didn’t get a good pc. chi o for sure topped them and dg could get close next year. they’re on the way down for sure. sweet girls but very middle of the pack in terms of everything.

By: meh
by: yikesFeb 2, 2019 4:21:48 PM

lol hey DG. chi o/tri delt are not even comparable... DG mostly mixes with aepi/beta and tri delt is with phi delt and sig chi.

tri delt is a big party house. lots of girls who want to go top 3 end up falling to DDD because of rep or grades. it's still a great house and very strong on campus.

By: yikes
by: SmuMay 8, 2019 3:48:04 PM

Lol just bc chi o and dg got a couple of pretty girls for one pc doesn’t move them up

By: Smu
by: Calm downMay 15, 2019 8:08:11 PM

People don’t go Tri Delt because they had bad grades lol. Ok phi took 7 grade risks and Tri Delt has the second highest gpa. Questions rep, for sure, bad grades? No.

By: Calm down
#2  by: bet   

BET

By: bet
#3  by: Haha   

Tridelta is a good house. Whoever is trying to compare dg and chi o to tridelt is either self ranking or plain stupid. Tridelt has always been in between top and middle but rushed really well this past year and got a strong pc. not sure what will happen this coming year

By: Haha
#4  by: Hey hey   

Tri delt is honestly just a sorority that has a few really smart girls and a lot of girls who just try to hoe it up with every fraternity to help their rank on sites like this. DG will never be close to top as they got a good Pc but have still really not top tier girls. ChiO did really well with a really good all around PC but some of the girls are not the smartest

By: Hey hey
by: hmmAug 28, 2019 2:33:31 AM

I actually know some girl in those houses who chose their house over top houses, so yeah a top tier girl is someone who has the top tier house but also CHOOSES to go there rather than somewhere else - just a reminder to pnms reading that not every girl aspires to the top houses and there are people who turn them down so remember not to judge a girl by the tiers bc ya never know

By: hmm
#5  by: heyo   

tri delt is the definition of work hard play hard. really smart girls with good grades but also party a lot. definitely rank above dg and chi o (although chi has a couple really pretty girls in their most recent pc)

By: heyo
#6  by: yikes   

chio and dg are not girls I can just chill with. Tridelts overall are just more laid back and fun. some girls in their pc are crazy tho but aren't they all.

By: yikes
#7  by: I guarantee   

If you interviewed 20 random Tridelts, 20 random Thetas, and 20 random ChiOs, you would not know which was which. They all have cute girls, less cute girls, smart girls, less smart girls , nice girls, shy girls, partiers, snobs, girls who are active and girls who skate by. You can't generalize or get a consensus for this or any house.

By: I guarantee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.