facebook

really sad

by: Crying Buckets for Her

This troll's poor, poor daughter embarrassed her by not getting a certain house and showing all those other mothers and daughters that her little girl was 'top.' This ruined all her motherly hopes and dreams, and she cannot bear the shame, so she's going to show us all and post her crap on this anonymous site until the end of time. Having mentally regressed back to her middle school self, divorced, shunned, drunk with no life of her own, all is lost for this woman and her poor, shriveled up soul. Her 'vengeance' on here will do nothing at all, as she is talking to herself, and so it will continue to eat at her and grow within like a cancer, escalating her aging process until she withers away in her wrinkled, gray, diseased carcass. So, so sad human being.

Posted By: Crying Buckets for Her
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^ Panhellenic Again   

SMU Panhellenic is really afraid of the of 200+ powerful ladies who dropped from their rigged legacy filled 2018 recruitment. They realize Full Disclosure of the 2018 Spring Recruitment results will show sororities 1-6 pledge classes were filled with legacies. Non-legacies had less than a 20% chance in getting an actual bid from these top 6 sororities.

After paying $100,000 for a freshman year at SMU, we MUST demand better options and Full Disclosure of the 2018 Spring Recruitment results. In coming Fall 2018 freshmen must be made aware of their actual limited chances and difficulties they face if they want a bid from sororities 1-6.

By: ^ Panhellenic Again
by: Real truthJul 31, 2018 4:13:19 PM

Panhellenic doesn’t give a $hit. They are more concerned with funding. But nice try. All you are doing is making yourself seem less and less intelligent and really desperate. Not a good look. People are consistently dropped from all competitive Greek schools. Most have something called resiliency, which is a gift you do not posses my dear. You will certainly have a difficult time in life and my upbringing has taught me that I should feel sorry for you. I do. I really do.

By: Real truth
#2  by: Fixation   

And there you are again. It's getting way too easy to bait you. This is your life's mission until you die, huh? What's it like living with this in your head all the time? It must be crowded in there, thinking of all the sororities that you will never be in.

By: Fixation
by: idontevengohereJul 21, 2018 2:32:15 PM

“Sororities 1-6” classic line 😂

By: idontevengohere
by: Sororities 1-5Jul 21, 2018 9:23:21 PM

Actually, with SMU losing LXA, KA and Pike, there are only 5 major fraternities remaining. Each fraternity will mostly pair up with one sorority, leaving sorority 6 out in the cold.

5 sororities with 60 member PCs equals just 300 pledges out of 700 PNMs getting the privileged SMU Greek Life. Panhellenic must make this disclosure in the early Fall to incoming freshmen PNMs.

By: Sororities 1-5
#3  by: truth   

That lady is annoying. I get tired of her tirades on each thread regardless of the topic she brings up her made up statistics.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.