facebook

2017 bid day

by: peruna123

2018 pledge classes: expected or unexpected results?

Posted By: peruna123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: this is dumb   

The greek system at SMU is completely rigged. Unless you are a legacy, extremely wealthy, or best friends with someone in the chapter (that doesn’t even mean much) you will be cut from everything except G phi. Rec letters mean nothing. Your personality means nothing.

By: this is dumb
by: my opinionJan 22, 2018 10:57:25 PM

Girls who get any house are lucky. G Phi is filled with lovely girls who are some of the kindest girls I've ever known. They may not be some girls' first choice, but they don't take just everyone. At some houses your personality means a lot.

By: my opinion
by: .Jan 23, 2018 5:10:40 PM

Everyone dropped you for a very good reason. You obviously need therapy. Good job on dodging this bullet, Panhellenic sisters.

By: .
#2  by: Greeky   

That’s just not true. I know first hand that personality is very important. If you are not friendly or don’t seem happy we can pick up on that and it affects your rush. Be happy, have an open mind t all houses and have fun and you will find a place to call home with other great girls. Your first impression, your smile and hello tell a great deal about you. Not just in recruitment but life.

By: Greeky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.