facebook

what are my chances of getting a bid ?

by: ???

I am going to be a sophomore transfer next fall. I have always liked the idea of sororities and I really want to rush. Just curious on what my chances would be to get a bid ?
My top:
AXO
PiPhi
DG

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: b   

are you trying to rush in the fall? none of those have open fall rush
if you're looking to rush in the spring, AXO/DG are doable, pi phi is harder. there is a sophomore quota which helps, but usually filled by everyone's friends and fewer transfers

you would need house connections/RECS for sure/decent looks to get a bid as a transfer
You have more than a year, so start getting letters around may, and spend the fall getting to know as many people in each house as you can.

By: b
by: ???Nov 12, 2017 4:49:34 PM

ok,
Thank you for the information and yes I am thinking of rushing in the fall but I don't know who has opens ruch in the fall ( but spring is ok). Is there any specific sorority that would be easier to get into ?
I already know someone that is in AXO would that help ?

By: ???
by: bNov 14, 2017 12:01:21 AM

@op gamma phi is the main one that does fall rush
definitely reach out to your friend and try to go out with her some! there are also tons of rush events during the fall. if you make an effort getting a soph bid is definitely doable

By: b
#2  by: ???   

Thank you for all your advice. If you have any more helpful tip it would be grateful.

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.