facebook

sorority w most pleasant girls?

by: Newcomer

I'm gonna rush next year and I was just wondering if there's a specific top sorority that is a good mixture of nice, classy, fun, smart, overall congenial girls. I know it's bad to generalize bc each individual is different, but like are there some to steer clear of that tend to have a bad rep for being more viscous/still stuck in high school/etc?

Posted By: Newcomer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Every sorority at SMU is stuck in high school.

By: Truth
by: All goodOct 14, 2017 7:36:58 AM

Sorority classes vary from year to year with different personalities. The best thing you can do is enter rush with an open mind knowing that you can find best friends in every house, and ultimately you have the power to influence a class with your own strengths and worthiness. Try to elimate the outside noise and think for yourself. Join with girls who genuinely share your interests and values

By: All good
#2  by: nicest   

The nicest ones in my opinion are G Phi, DG, and AXO.

By: nicest
#3  by: Nah   

Theta and Pi Phi if you're looking "top three", steer clear of Kappa. Tri Delt is fun but a bit "loose", DG is really smart, chi-o is pretty normal I guess.

By: Nah
#4  by: real   

every sorority has pretty much every type... every chapter here at smu is good and worth getting to know.

By: real
#5  by: realreal   

steer clear from kappa

By: realreal
#6  by: catfights?   

definitely not chi o or axo. outside appearances can be very deceiving....

By: catfights?
#7  by: probably   

G Phi and AXO

By: probably
#8  by: real   

if you are looking for real, fun girls but still a sorority experience, go pi phi or alpha chi.

By: real
by: sophomoreDec 8, 2017 12:58:45 PM

haha not pi phi

By: sophomore
#9  by: to me the answer is   

Alpha Chi and Gamma Phi are by far the nicest, most genuine girls at SMU

By: to me the answer is
by: ^Dec 6, 2017 10:49:56 AM

Totally agree with this.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.