facebook

rankings on this discussion page are very misleadi

by: Truth

Chio and Alpha Chi Omega have had the highest GPAs forever and Alpha Chi Omega, DG, Chio and Gamma Phi have held more leadership positions on campus and contributed more to campus life and the community than all the other sororities. And Alpha Chi Omega, Theta, and Chio have also won home coming queen and runner ups over the last four or 5 years. Just the facts... high achieving and fun women!

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!   

Love this! Some truth finally

By: Yes!
by: Agree!Jan 7, 2017 9:21:03 AM

Honest post!

By: Agree!
#2  by: Guest   

all of the sororities on campus are so high quality that the ranks mean very little. can't go wrong with any of them

By: Guest
by: YesJan 17, 2017 2:37:02 PM

Yes and one persons top choice is the bottom for another. Totally subjective. But everyone loves their own organization or they'd quit

By: Yes
#3  by: anon   

just to be honest I definitely don't see many gamma phis in leadership positions. student senate is full of tri deltas and chi os. chi o and a chi o have had top gpa ever since tri delt ended their streak but chi o has a ton of meadows majors while a chi o has many business / engineers.

By: anon
by: HonestlyJan 8, 2017 6:49:13 PM

Tridelt made a conscious decision to go in other directions and hasn't been near the top on GPAs or leadership for at least 6 years. Chio, Alpha Chi Omega, and Dg have way more student senators and executives on different boards than Tridelt or any other sorority. G phi has a lot of school spirit and participates in all kinds of things. Not sure about their leadership counts but they do have some talented girls in the arts

By: Honestly
by: anonJan 8, 2017 11:21:48 PM

to "Honestly" - I agree gamma phi has great social involvement! I was just saying that I have never seen a gamma phi in a leadership position, where as I have seen countless a chi os, tri deltas and chi os in many of them. Just my own personal experience.

By: anon
by: All goodJan 9, 2017 10:12:27 AM

Can't go wrong with any sorority

By: All good
by: honestlyJan 14, 2017 12:15:01 AM

I think Gamma Phis might not have as many girls in leadership positions, but they still have a lot. Tri Delta doesn't have any that I know of.

By: honestly
by: xJan 15, 2017 2:52:43 PM

i've met two or three gamma phis who are club presidents on campus, and they're really dedicated. DG has super sweet girls too! i haven't seen very many AXOs involved, but i know a lot of really nice AXOs in engineering! chi o has top gpa because I've heard they have this test bank, but i don't know if thats true. anyways, chi os are pretty judgmental and uptight, most frat guys I've talked to didnt really like them.

By: x
by: FunnyJan 16, 2017 8:56:21 PM

If you haven't seen Alpha chi omegas, DGs or Chios in leadership positions it's because you don't participate in anything.

By: Funny
by: Be honestJan 16, 2017 9:02:18 PM

To the person who says Chios have the top GPA because they have a great test bank, you really shouldn't make up things like that and spread it on the internet

By: Be honest
by: Seriously?Jan 17, 2017 2:11:41 PM

Chios are uptight and frats don't like them? Try to get a life and then maybe you won't be on this site spouting off untrue things

By: Seriously?
#4  by: All great   

All great because all women are great. Depending on what's most important to you something for everyone

By: All great
#5  by: Dude   

True, Great ladies

By: Dude
#6  by: To "honestly"   

Well my boss is a Tri Delt and so is my student senate chair. The members serving with me are A Chi Os and Chi Os. Panhellenic president was an alpha chi when I served on the board too. On the contrary, I have never interacted with any gamma phis in any type of leadership role. Absolutely great girls - just a different vibe than the three aforementioned groups.

By: To "honestly"
by: YesJan 17, 2017 9:17:05 AM

Can't go wrong with any of those organizations

By: Yes
#7  by: Good advice   

People who post the rankings are the ones who put themselves at the top. Forget about stupid rankings. Hopefully you've been meeting people doing the things that interest YOU, and those are the people you should be with, rather than trying to meet people who others say you should meet.
You can't go wrong with any house. Enjoy!

By: Good advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.