facebook

ako

by: Beware

Do thorough research before joining AKO. There are problems in that house.

Posted By: Beware
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

explain?

By: well
by: BewareMar 16, 2016 8:19:31 PM

I cannot be more specific for fear of retaliation. Just do your research and talk to girls that have left. There are lots of them.

By: Beware
by: Wow, lolMar 16, 2016 9:57:02 PM

Now this is an intelligent post.....trolls

By: Wow, lol
by: AndMar 26, 2016 3:04:04 PM

Kappa, just because you're having problems don't try to deflect them by spreading rumors around about innocent high achieving ladies that aren't true. Take care of your own problems and leave everyone else alone please.
Thanks

By: And
#2  by: smu   

I'm genuinely confused by the fact that you're trying to warn people of a sorority because you know so much about them, but can't spell their letter correctly. I don't even know which sorority you're talking about because you butchered the letters so badly

By: smu
by: For sureMar 26, 2016 3:13:22 PM

It could only be AKA or AXO, and both houses are quite strong. AXO is known for being one of the most involved, high achieving sororities on campus with leadership roles in numerous organizations including Panhellenic president this year, student senate vp last year,executive positions in pre med, pre law and on and on, not to mention second highest Panhellenic GPA's forever. Quit trying to cause trouble where it doesn't exist and take care of your own sisterhood

By: For sure
by: ThanksMar 26, 2016 3:21:48 PM

Good idea

By: Thanks
#3  by: Obvious...   

OP is not concerned with warning anyone away, just trying to stir trouble. It's actually kind of funny, in a childish way - vague "beware" and "fear of retaliation" crap. Anonymously. Thinking it will hurt whichever group they are targeting. One of the more pathetic posts on this site that is pathetic anyway.

By: Obvious...
#4  by: alpha chi omega   

Beware is talking about Alpha Chi Omega. Smart people can figure that out

By: alpha chi omega
by: smuMar 23, 2016 7:15:49 PM

Hi me again. There are actually two sororities that the OP could have been talking about. We have Alpha Kappa Alpha (AKA) and Alpha Chi Omega (AXO). Stupid people can't spell sororities names correctly. AKO is a butchered attempt at one of those two sororities whom I actually know several girls in and have no idea what OP is talking about. All of the sorority women in those two chapters have always been classy towards me and I have never heard of drama in their houses.

By: smu
#5  by: AXO   

Specifics have not been mentioned because a lawsuit is about to be filed

By: AXO
by: ThanksMar 26, 2016 3:15:24 PM

Well said

By: Thanks
by: An Actual AXOMar 27, 2016 9:14:11 PM

I am an actual AXO and I consider accusing Kappa of posting this as pretty low. I hope you are not really my sisters coming on here saying this because that makes us look awful, like we are enjoying what happened to them, and we don't need to do that. I am so sorry this happened to Kappa and really feel for those senior girls. We need to support each other and consider that we would really appreciate support when we would need it. Someone made a "beware" post about us - so what? A lot of people need to do some soul searching and stop being so nasty under the cloak of anonymity on this awful site. And look up the word schadenfreude while you're at it.

By: An Actual AXO
by: UmmMar 27, 2016 11:09:41 PM

As an unbiased observer who always stands up for Greek unity, one can feel badly for Kappa but still see that this continued push to put this "beware of AKO" posting is an obvious attempt to deflect negative attention from Kappa and push it instead on AXO. An AXO might say something nice about Kappa to support them as all sororities should be supported, but it doesn't change what's going on here. Quit trying to deflect the negative attention from Kappa onto AXO, AKA, AKO, Tridelt or any other sorority

By: Umm
#6  by: Ako?   

This sounds like a kappa trying to deflect some of the publicity/notoriety their house will live with for decades.

By: Ako?
#7  by: Old Greek   

No grasshopper, not for decades. People have a habit of forgetting, especially the longer time goes on. After five years it will be absolutely ancient history and there will be other scandals for everyone to drool over.

By: Old Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.