facebook

let's get some feedback y'all

by: ladidadi

So now that we're a few weeks into new member period and most sororities have just gone through big little reveal...I'm curious what all of the new members think about their choices? Has your experience with your chosen sorority been what you expected? Better? Worse?

Posted By: ladidadi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

Why do you care so much? Just focus on yourself. This to me sounds like someone who just wants to hear someone talk badly about a sorority they dislike which is pathetic in my opinion

By: hm
by: OPFeb 23, 2016 8:04:27 PM

Lol wow people are so pessimistic. For your information, I am not in Greek life anymore but still am friends with girls who are and therefore follow and support it. I was simply interested because self reflection and feedback from third parties is always a good thing for the growth of organizations. Maybe posting on an anonymous forum wasn't the best way to go about getting these kinds of answers, but I figured the anonymous platform would be a safe place to voice all opinions, and considering this is a popular website it could gain a lot of attention. Oh well.

By: OP
#2  by: lol   

Not in Greek life? Lol sure you're not. People who aren't in Greek life wouldn't even bother wasting their time on here let alone asking if people like/dislike their orgs.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.