facebook

how do sororities go about to choosing new members

by: curious

serious question as I am really curious. I really wonder like during recruitment how do the sororities choose their new members. Because of how many people they talk to during each event they host, it would be hard to keep track of the pmns and make a mental note of their conversation. I want to know like how they go about choosing new members. It has to be more than just the conversation that pmns have with a selected girls they talk to. I talked to a couple girls in a selected sorority and felt that we really click well but for some reason wasn't invited back to the next day's event.

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gg   

I am really curious as well! And I had a similar experience where I feel that way with one of the sorority. If anyone can can be answer and give some insight!!!!

By: Gg
#2  by: Hi   

No sorority is gonna reveal their voting process on here, with that being said every sorority is very careful with who they invite back, and if you weren't invited back they probably felt you would enjoy another sorority more. They want you to find your perfect home just as much as you do and the process usually works out for the best. I know that isn't the answer you wanted to hear but it's the truth, you guys will end up in the sorority thats best fit for you! :)

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.