facebook

fighting on here

by: Honestly

Dz and Dphie are the ones who continually bash girls on here and it's really mean

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Actually aephi is known for using this website the most. That's pretty common knowledge. That's why they have the highest rankings. And the sororities they dislike have the lowest.

Not to mention it's been obvious that AXiD and phi sig have frequented this site too. Every sorority is active on here.

By: ???
#2  by: Uh   

I think everyone can agree Aephi uses this website the most, it's beyond clear when you see all of the other sororities getting bashed on here and Aephi gets super great reviews. No one should listen to this site in the first place but Aephi literally makes everyone else look way worse than they are

By: Uh
#3  by: no   

Axid is like barely on here btw and honestly I agree that it's Dphie and DZ mainly on here sadly trying to be the top sorority by bringing others down...

By: no
#4  by: uhh   

Did anyone stop to think that people generally like aephi and that's why they have a good ranking? I asked some of the sisters if they knew about greekrank at recruitment, and the general consensus was that they didn't know people still used this cite.

By: uhh
by: thinkingJan 6, 2016 7:26:07 PM

ya know it only takes a few lurkers to make a name for themselves on this site, i doubt the majority of any sorority knows of its existence.

By: thinking
#5  by: Tbh   

I don't think most of any sorority knows about this website. If it is dz and dphie, which I'm not saying it is, it's probably like continuously 5 of the desperate ones. This goes for aephi, AXiD, and phi sig too.

PNMs should know that most girls no matter the org don't care about this crap because that's what it is...crap.

By: Tbh
by: PreachJan 23, 2016 8:19:51 PM

True ^

By: Preach
#6  by: Dz    

I'm in dz and a lot of us just found out about this website I can promise you we don't care at all about any of this self ranking stuff because we don't have that much we have to prove by hurting other girls/orgs. We are what we are. Something will probably be said at chapter about how I even identified myself on this.

By: Dz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.