facebook

uhm

by: Frosh

I'm a freshman genuinely looking for info about each sorority just to have an idea of what I'm getting into after break but I can tell this website is a lot of sororities bashing each other (which looks pathetic) and sororities hyping their own sorority up. What are the honest outlooks on each sorority? No bias please

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: above commenter   

with my post, i was trying to give the OP a pretty widely accepted array of stereotypes for each sorority since she asked for that, like i said the stereotypes aren't indicative of every woman's experience within her org. the one word summaries are pretty spot on however, with the exception of dz. i'd say their one word would be "hot," i'm not sure i'd consider them top...and while "nice" is a pretty good word for axid i might switch it to "friendly" and phi sig could also be "ambitious"

By: above commenter
#2  by: Panhel love    

Aephi: super fun, very close, party lots (I think this is a positive because partying = fun). down to earth girls.
Axid: super nice! If I wasn't in the sorority I am in now I'd join this one because they are genuine people.
Dphie: lots of philanthropy!! don't know how they do it. very active on campus
Dz: instead of focusing on something shallow (their looks) I'm going to say they do really cool events. They plan lots of stuff to do together outside of philanthropy stuff. It looks really fun!
Phi sig: ambitious was a good word. always striving to be the best they can be (in academics, Greek week, you name it!) classiness is important to them which is awesome

Every sorority, and I mean every, has amazing people. The "bad" stereotypes cannot even be used to generalize 50% of any organization. Often Panhel members don't get to know girls in other orgs so they don't feel bad talking smack, they view other sororities through tinted glasses. Please don't listen to this website. No one looks good on it. We all look like a joke. If you go in a room and you think they are cool and fun and nice then join them. You'll make friends anywhere you go! Everyone is basically the same and that's why everyone goes crazy trying to bring each other down.

By: Panhel love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.