facebook

dz

by: PNM

I really want to rush DZ any advice on recruiting?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DZ   

im in DZ and i would mostly say be yourself. try to have a good gpa, our requirements for gpa have gotten alot more strict. Just get on good terms with the sisters and as long as they like you, youll be fine. Try and stand out too, there's a lot of girls that we meet. however, dont go into rush having one sorority set in your mind. DZ is the last sorority i ever thought i'd join but i felt the most comfortable here, and others will say the same about their sorority. Keep an open mind during the process, be yourself and you will end up where you truly belong, promise.

By: DZ
#2  by: panhel   

keep an open mind. no sorority is going to reveal their recruiting process on here, and at this point you have no idea which organization is truly a good fit for you. the tips from the above commenter are great, and they will definitely help you with recruitment in general!

By: panhel
#3  by: Curious    

How hard is it to get in?

By: Curious
#4  by: c'mon    

here we go again with dz trying to up their rep by seeming "exclusive". if the person above is seriously asking, it's pretty easy to get a bid from anywhere at temple. Recruitment is not competitive in the slightest compared to elsewhere, and any sorority that considers themselves "hard to get into" needs a reality check

By: c'mon
#5  by: Lol   

The dz girl didn't say it was hard to get into dz. at all. She was pretty accurate saying a major component is GPA. Girls are not allowed in if it's not a certain number. Besides that you just have to be yourself. That girl didn't make it sound exclusive at all. She just answered the question that was asked so lol sit down and calm down. No one is saying it's hard to get into any sorority at temple. Stop making everything so dramatic.

By: Lol
#6  by: Hi   

I just wanna say, a Pnm asking if it's hard to get in is perfectly valid. They don't know what Greek life here is like or if it's cut throat or exclusive. I asked the exact same thing when I went through because I knew what my friends at other schools went through. Don't assume everyone knows how it works here

By: Hi
#7  by: Grades    

Does anyone know any of the grades you need? Is a 3.0 fine or is it higher than that

By: Grades
by: panhelNov 7, 2015 7:01:15 PM

Hi! A 3.0 is perfectly fine! Obviously the higher the better but that is over the minimum for every sorority! So you're good :)

By: panhel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.