3. ato
4. pkt
5. sammy
6. pilam
7. akl
RIP TKE

By: greek
#3  by: truuu chainz   

1. ΚΣ / ΚΔΡ - kappa sig has always been top but kdr is has the chance to surpass them soon, especially with the new house, but only time will tell
2. ΑΕΠ - where every freshman will go every weekend but they do have a very nice/big house and they know how to throw a good party
3. ΑΤΩ - don't know much about them personally but their parties are usually packed and every brother I've met has been really nice
4. ΣΑΜ - Sammy's fall 14 pc was seriously a really good one and the parties they had last year were actually very decent
5. ΑΚΛ - akl killed every Thursday last semester with their parties and when they turned their basement into a beach it made it so much cooler. Such great guys.
6. ΠΛΦ - they're strange stoners but every brother I've met has been really nice. Their house is kind of far away from where most of us live on campus but it's a nice size and parties there are usually decent
7. ΦΚΘ - didn't throw any parties last semester/barely showed up at Greek week, not really sure what's going on with them/don't really care
(unofficially) 8. ΤΚΕ - they were officially kicked off last year but the brothers are still good guys and I'm sure they will start throwing down again soon. I have hope for them

It's close to the person above me but there are some ranks up there that don't make sense at all. I've been in Greek life for awhile so I think I have a pretty decent/unbiased opinion and that these are the right ranks

By: truuu chainz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.