5. Aephi

Posted By: Tbh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pfff   

Phi sig is definitely above dphie and azd might be too so

By: Pfff
by: the truthSep 21, 2015 10:31:37 AM

axid is definitely underrated, not sure why everyone discounts them. dphie is so busy trying to out-do dz and phi sig that they won't even realize when axid surpasses them.

By: the truth
#2  by: Hmm   

Not the girl who made this post but I think I agree with it?? I would at least maybe tie phi sig and dphie.

By: Hmm
by: MhmSep 21, 2015 11:33:24 AM

Yeah top and bottom definitely stay, and I would at least tie phi sig and dphie, until maybe azd jumps them?

By: Mhm
#3  by: Azd   

Axid is an overall great chapter, they got a lot going for them. I think they might already be above dphie since they do their own thing, not yet up to phi sig but I would say Axid already jumped Dphie, Axid is just very well respected

By: Azd
by: srySep 21, 2015 12:06:01 PM

sorry axid not yet lol

By: sry
#4  by: hm   

maybe this is about accurate in looks but in literally any other category DZ is absolutely last

By: hm
by: UhmSep 21, 2015 1:33:08 PM

Well who's top in the other categories? Each sorority has one category that they're top in, but I wouldn't go as far to say dz or any sorority for that matter, is bottom in all of them, my friend loves dz and has great sisters, all sororities do. No one is consistently last in anything here

By: Uhm
by: lolSep 24, 2015 9:29:46 PM

AXiD would be nicest and DZ is last
AEPhi is closest and most fun and DZ is arguably last in both of those too
dphie does the most philanthropy phi sig gets good grades - what i'm trying to say is what else does DZ really have going for them honestly

By: lol
by: Above commentSep 25, 2015 10:05:34 AM

Dz does more philanthropy then a few other sororitys, definitely not as much as dphie but that's their thing
Dz made a lot of cuts based on gpa, so not the dumbest
Dz has a ton of nice girls to the point where I pref'd them, because they were nice and outgoing
Dz does have fun, aephi is definitely known as most fun but good for them, dz has great events that I wish I could go to
What I'm saying is they're not last in everything like the idea you made up in your head

By: Above comment
#5  by: rankings are off   

Jesus, dphie is becoming panhel's biggest problem. and here's why.
1. DZ is known as the prettiest, and arguably 3/4 of dphie's pc14 is bitter they didn't get them during recruitment. so for the last year, dphie has raged war on dz (do you hate them or want to be them? I'm confused). all its done is make them look jealous.
2. dphie spends so much time trying to outshine and compete with phi sig just to get the "coveted" number 2 spot, but it's backfired. phi sig has the confidence (no matter how annoying) and the presence inside and outside of Greek life to have earned number 2.
3. Axid has something that dphie cannot fake. theyve shed the insecurity that comes along with being a new chapter, and they've developed a confidence and sisterhood that can't be rivaled (did you see them at Greek week?). crazy how they've been here for so short of a time and are still better at being themselves than dphie is.

This isn't meant to attack the entire chapter. dphie was once known for their down to earth girls with the best personalities. it's just unfortunate that they've shifted their focus to becoming "hot" and ruined themselves in the process.

By: rankings are off
by: wowSep 22, 2015 8:53:16 AM

this is soooooo accurate I just wanna shake your hand for finally saying it. also it should be noted that dz, phi sig, and axid have relatively chill relations with each other. every time I hear of drama its dz vs. dphie, or phi sig vs. dphie or some other combination

By: wow
by: ExactlySep 22, 2015 11:43:40 AM

This post and it's comment are so spot on, panhel was peaceful before dphie tried becoming top or at least second, they ruined themselves in the process. Yes pc14 was hot but you guys are losing respect

By: Exactly
#6  by: ifc   

Deephers are top, DZ is salty

By: ifc
by: LolSep 21, 2015 10:53:56 PM

Not even in dz but dphie top? Lol good one

By: Lol
#7  by: ironicccc   

so funny how dphie's aggressive ass push to get to the top backfired, and actually placed them lower in rankings. never thought I'd see the day where the general consensus was that axid>dphie, but I'm starting to believe it. you can't just randomly wake up one day and say "we're a top sorority" without earning it tbh. DZ IS number 1, whether you like it or not. phi sig has been sitting comfortably at number 2 for years without much complaint. after that, it was always up to interpretation who came next, but I think we can agree that it's not you, dphie

By: ironicccc
#8  by: Panhel   

If you want accurate ranks it's:
1. Dz
2. Phi sig
3. Axid
4. Dphie
5. Aephi
Just my opinion since I know dphie isn't actually #2

By: Panhel
by: dudeOct 6, 2015 4:00:04 PM

an accurate rate is probably

1. dz
2. aephi
3.dephie
4. phi sig
5.axid

for real though...have u all lost your minds. axid is barely a sorority. deeph is just trying to compete with dz and aephi, because they both have the best reputation. aephi is known as being most fun and is actually the most fun sorority on campus, judging from their parties and their sisters can hang. half of aephi is hot and half arent as attractive. dz is just top because their prettiest, but half the girls are cool and half suck. deeph is third because of their last pledge class but just try to copy the other sororities mostly. phi sig has a stick up their butt.
this is coming from a guy in greek life.

By: dude
by: are u for realOct 6, 2015 11:06:27 PM

"axid is barely a sorority" your opinion became irrelevant as soon as you said that, "guy in Greek life" lol okay

By: are u for real
by: HEY!!Oct 22, 2015 11:46:32 AM

^ don't knack it till ya try it!!!!!!!!!!

By: HEY!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.